Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Body with 64GB Card + 2 Batteries & Charger + Remote + Accessory Kit uploaded by Meagan A.Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Body with 64GB Card + 2 Batteries & Charger + Remote + Accessory Kit uploaded by Meagan A.Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Body with 64GB Card + 2 Batteries & Charger + Remote + Accessory Kit uploaded by Naila E.

BY NIKON #37 in SLRs

Kit Includes 10 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Body 2) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) 2 Spare EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon 4) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL15 5) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 6) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 7) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 8) Precision Design Spudz Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (with Clip + Case) 9) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 10) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Take your passion to the next level. The Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera offers an effective pixel count of 24.3-million pixels, the superior rendering capability of the Nikon FX format, as well as the mobility of high-speed continuous shooting at approximately 6 fps. Despite its compact size and light weight, it is capable of the rich expression of tones, broad dynamic range, and low noise characteristics with shooing at high sensitivities expected of an FX-format camera. It also offers the beautiful blur characteristics, and superior image quality and rendering performance. Whats more, its compact and lightweight body is loaded with a number of features that give it excellent basic performance, including an optical viewfinder with frame coverage of approximately 100%, double SD memory card slots, top and rear covers made of magnesium alloy, and a function for recording time-lapse movies. It is also equipped with a new quiet continuous release mode that supports continuous shooting at approximately 3 fps. Its 39-point AF system supports certain acquisition and tracking of the intended subject, and the 9 most frequently used focus points at the center of the frame utilize cross-type sensors for greater accuracy. In addition, autofocusing is possibl see more...

Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Nikon is the only camera I trust to take amazing pictures. It takes the best pictures. And Nikons last forever without any problems. I won't ever use a different camera. This camera is perfect just the was it is!
melissa l.
Nikon d610 digital camera with battery charger remote accessory kit this is a really awesome camera I love it I want the next newest version possible but unfortunately you need more money so meanwhile I will continue to take my wonderful photos with this.
Newsha P.
Alpharetta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
The D600 is an excellent DSLR, with top-notch photo quality, a well-built body and impressive movie recording capabilities. Unfortunately for Nikon, the D600 is probably best known for collecting oil on the sensor.
Meagan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the camera that I use professionally. For weddings, classes, portraits, etc. I adore this camera. The quality of picture is astounding and it has so many helpful modifications. From 2 memory card slots, long battery life, full manual mode including ISO in-camera lighting, to in camera editing. This is the perfect camera for an intermediate photographer-professional. And it fits the budget. I don't see much use in going for more expensive when something like this makes beautiful images.
Kina W.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a great camera! We use it to take family pictures, records videos and many other things! It always gives us great quality photos and videos. It is by far the best camera we have owned and it has met all of our expectations. I have already recommended this camera to many of my family members and friends.
Naila E.
Tampa
I love the Nikon it's great product it take good pic you can get at Best Buy or online the coolest feature any one could take great pictures including beginners I would highly recommend it
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
I'm a beginner with photography I wanted something I could take great pictures with and have the ease of use a point and shoot does. This met my needs and exceeded them
Kitana M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is the camera I use for yearbook club and its super simple , I think its really beghuner friendly but even more experienced people would be happy with it
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
I really like this camera. At first I found it a bit complicated to use but after a few days I got the hang of it and the picture quality is fantastic!
Michele G.
Techie Expert Level 2
I purchased this bundle and wasn't sure if the accessory kit would be worth it but it was! I love the remote feature and stays charged for a long time!
diana v.
wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
How does this brand compare to others?
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this worth buying?
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
Does this camera also shoot video?
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I am looking for a new camera, is this one good? Does anyone know the cost?