BY NIKON #47 in SLRs

Get everything you need to start creating amazing photos and videos right out of the box: the d600 and our highly versatile af-s nikkor 2485mm f/3.5-4.5g ed vr lens. A perfect match for the d600, this compact lens with nikon's latest vibration reduction technology (vr ii) delivers exceptionally bright, razor-sharp full-frame images to the d600's fx-format cmos sensor. From wide-angle to medium telephoto perspectiveswhether shooting stills or full hd videosyou'll draw peak performance out of your d600.â the dslr difference dslr cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp... see more...

Nikon D600 24.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 24-85mm Lens - Black (13187)
  • "A really good friend of mine has this camera and I love the way the pictures come out!" in 2 reviews
  • "So easy to use and it takes great pictures. " in 1 review
Kat A.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great brand and camera! I got this as a Christmas gift! I love that you can buy many different extras and accessories for this! It cab get pricy, but totally worth it. It takes great pictures. You can zoom in on things too. It's a great first camera.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
The megapixels on here are great I like that I can upgrade memory space and it's reliable. I think my favorite feature is the playback and it's surpassed my expectations! I recommend this to anyone looking for a great clear easy to use camera
Madissen M.
San Antonio, TX
A great camera! I got it for a Christmas present and immediately started using it. It is super easy to use all the features that it has unlike some other SLR cameras. Great gift and perfect for taking pictures!
Leo Y.
Milwaukie , OR
A great camera for those wanting to transition from part time picture taker to semi pro. It features a full frame sensor, time-lapse features, accessibility for both DX and FX lens, and it helped me become a pro photographer. I didn't know what I was getting into when I brought this camera but with lots of practice, I opened my own business a year later. The camera doesn't make the photographer, but it sure helps make great images, and the D600 is still a beast of a camera.
Heather M.
Milwaukee, WI
This camera works very well and takes very professional pictures. I'd highly recommend this camera for people looking into doing photography. It has many different cool features to enhance pictures. It is also a good size.
Dina F.
Pretty sure this is the best entry level full frame camera out there. It has all the features albeit a little less then the d800 but it's a lighter camera and can do pretty much the same stuff. It's sharp and compatible with dx and fx lens. Although with dx lens you'll see a crop.

Honestly, you should just get it! I love it!
Rachel R.
Techie Expert Level 3
They don't have the actual Nikon Camera I own but this seems to be the closest one! A few semesters ago I purchased my first professional Nikon DSLR 3100 for my photography class! Little did I know that this camera would actually turn into an amazing opportunity! After I finished this class, I created my own business which has been turn my life around! I now am doing something I love
David P.
La Mesa, CA
I guess I should have reviewed this one since mine came with the 24-85, which is a fantastic lens considering it is a variable aperture lens. See my review for the D600 body only for a full review, but in all, I love this camera and love this lens.
Helen R.
I've had my D600 for 2 years now, and still love it just as much as the day it arrived! It's great in low-light situations, and the 24-85mm lens is fun for all encompassing shots inside my home, or outside of sweeping landscapes.
Kerri C.
I originally bought this camera for a photography class in collage, however once we had our daughter we used it all the time. It is amazing. So easy to use and it takes great pictures.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
How do you transfer your photos from the camera to the conputer for printing?
Coraima C.
I've always wanted to get one of these but is it good for a beginner type.? Like something not to fancy but good for trying it out.
Lizet M.
Who has bought thiz camera
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Que tan buena es ?
Be G.
Why do people prefer Nikon over canon? Are there any distinct differences? I'm new to photography and am having trouble finding an appropriate camera.