ElectronicsCamerasSLRsNikon

by Nikon

Kit Includes 10 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Grey) 2) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 3) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 4) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 5) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 6) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 7) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 8) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 9) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 10) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Grey) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function lets you release the shutter from a distance. With the built-in GPS, your travels are about to become even more interesting. The optical viewfinder lets you see the subject in real time and without delay under any lighting condition. Use the D5300s 39 focus points to quickly and sharply capture moments of pea

Is it good for filming youtube videos?💜
I really want to upgrade to a DSLR and have read some amazing reviews on it! Is this as good as they say?
Start your review of Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Grey) with 32GB Card + Case + Battery + Tripod Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,484 reviews
Really like this product, it works great.. and not too pricey. I definitely would recommend it to others!
Tina D.
Techie Expert Level 3
I so want one really bad need one as mine was ran over with our car a couple years ago on way to a concert. So I really need one.
Shannon W.
You can trust the brand Nikon. My husband has this camera and has been asked to take Senior pictures, Mothers Day pictures.. they come out beautifully!
Rachael R.
Whether you're a beginner or advanced, this camera is amazing! I got this as a present for my birthday and have taken thousands of beautiful pictures since. Everyone asks me who does my photography, and I get to tell them "me!" 75% of that is having an amazing camera. 25% of that is having an eye for it. You won't be disappointed.
Danielle S.
N Brookfield, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a Nikon D40 and it is a wonderful camera so this camera must be great. The quality of pictures is really nice.
Sommer G.
Jenison, MI
I have the Nikon D5300 and I couldn't be more happy with it. It's created crystal clear pictures for me and it's easy to learn for even an amateur like I was.