Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) with 18-300mm VR Zoom Lens + 32GB Card + Case + Battery + Tripod Kit

BY NIKON #75 in SLRs

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) 2) Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G VR DX ED AF-S Nikkor-Zoom Lens 3) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 5) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 6) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 7) Precision Design 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Pro Filter Kit (77mm UV/CPL/ND8) 8) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 9) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 10) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 11) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 12) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function lets you release the shutter from a distance. With the built-in GPS, your travels are about to become even more interesting. The optical viewfinder lets you see the su see more...

Rachel R.
Techie Expert Level 3
I own a Nikon DSLR 3100 and work as a professional photographer! The zoom lens are great and clear for shoots! The memory card is a must have since I usually take over 100 photos a day and the triPod I use for video!
Trista I.
Meadows Place, TX
I'm definitely a Nikon person as I have a similar setup with the Nikon D5100. If buying again it upgrading, I would love the opportunity to buy a bundle like this over purchasing the pieces in this kit separately.
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY
I have never actually used one of these but i would love to own one someday. i love taking pictures of my family and animals and nature. this is one thing thats been on my wish list for a long time.
Maira J.
I own this camera and I love it, I would trade it for another one, I always have it with me to take pictures wherever I go
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Overall Nikon Is The Best Professional Cameras You Can Buy In The Market. Super Good Quality And Captures Every Moment.
Taylor N.
Love Love my Nikon! Super easy to learn to use and everyone has the possibility of taking great professional pictures.
Toni H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a fantastic camera for beginners or intermediate. I absolutely love this camera! And the kit is a great deal.
Renè J.
This is the perfect camera if you are really into photography or a Youtuber the pictures and video come out clear.
Mohamed E.
Aswan
Hi .. It's me Mohamed a reviewer in this
great site .. and I want to talk about this product . It's The best product I
have ever seen ! This product has many amazing things which is very nice to
have. not like the other product , this helps you easily to make me happy and
comfortable . This helps me to enjoy where I take it to and . I really enjoy
that it connects to my life so I can't change or pause my mind about it or
thinking about it . It also allows me to stay everywhere I be . This is a great
Product if you're looking for something a little more enjoyable than this you
must kidding me . there is no complaint on this product it's amazing and I
won't leave my house without it .. that's all what I want you to know about
this product … And I hope get one soon . Thanks for publishing this product .
Lavender O.
I recently invested in this camera as I wanted something to take professional grade makeup photos with and my iPhone 6 just wasn't cutting it anymore. Although I am no professional photographer this camera enables me to produce very high quality photos for my Instagram page . I also look forward to recording videos for my YouTube channel with this camera. I do have a lot to learn and I'm doing a lot of researching and teaching myself . Some of the features I really like are the flip screen which lets you see what you are recording or taking a photograph of. I also like that there are programmable setting which you can program yourself. I really like this camera. Oh, and you can also buy a wifi adapter to make it a "smart camera" and directly upload your photos to your phone which is where I do my editing.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
How does this compare to Cannon?
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
Is this better than a cannon?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Will this have better quality video that the cannon?