Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) with 18-140mm VR Zoom Lens + 64GB Card + Case + Flash + Grip + Battery & Charger Kit uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY NIKON #29 in SLRs

Kit Includes 14 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-140mm VR DX AF-S Lens (Black) 2) Precision Design PD-BP2 Deluxe Sling Digital SLR Camera Backpack Case (Black/Silver) 3) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Zeikos Pro Series Multi-Power Battery Grip for Nikon D5100, D5200 + D5300 DSLR Camera 5) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 6) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL14/a 7) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 8) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 9) Precision Design 67mm UV Glass Filter 10) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 11) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 14) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera with 18-140mm VR Lens (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function lets you release the s see more...

Angel  F.
Greenwood, LA
I love this camera, my aunt has one and she always brings it to the family gatherings and takes family pictures. The pictures turn out so good, they look like professional photographers photos. One year my aunt took Christmas photos of the grandchildren for my grandparents for their Christmas persent. We sat on rocks by some plants, in front of her neighborhood. She put the photos on a CD for us, to go make copies and Walmart would not print them for me. The photo center employees swore up and down that, they were professionally taken photographs and that I would need the paperwork from the photographer saying, I could print them out due to copywrite laws. It literally took 3 managers at Walmart, an argument, and a phone call to my aunt for them to finally print the photos for me. Nikon is a really, well made brand camera and I would love to have one! They take amazing pictures and the quality is very good.
Fabbie E.
Dover, NJ
Shooting performance was broadly in line with the results we got from the D5200. It took 0.6 seconds between shots in normal use, while continuous mode hit the claimed 5fps speed. With a fast SDHC card it kept this speed up for 40 frames before slowing a little, to 4fps. However, enabling digital correction for lens distortions saw performance slow to 2.4fps after eight frames. Raw continuous performance saw a bigger drop, slowing to 1.6fps after six frames. Still, that's better than the D5200, which slowed after just four frames. It's also great to see that battery life is up from 500 to 600 shots.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
This is my first slr camera and I've had it for quite some time now. By now it shows some wear and tear but it still takes fantastic pictures when I go to events. The only thing I wish was better on this camera is its zoom capabilities. Which can easily be solved by buying another zoom lense.
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
This is my absolute favorite DSLR, it's hefty and sturdy. The kit lens that comes with it is an AMAZING first lens. This camera is a good intermediate camera, and is totally worth the price! I'd recommend this to anyone with a little knowledge of cameras and their functions.
Sapphire M.
Just recently purchased this about a month ago, and I love it!!! I'm a beginner and it's easy for me to navigate and the quality of the pictures are amazing. This bundle is a great great price especially for all the comes with it!
Paula E.
Forman, ND
I love my Nikon camera and very easy to learn. Instruction manual is very well detailed. Mine came with everything but the flash. But I do have the WIFI so I can download pictures straight to my phone from anywhere I'm at
Earl W.
Olympia, WA
I have always had Nikons, and this looks like a super deal. However, more info would be helpful. After reading specs, I feel even more confident that this is a terrific kit. Would still like more info on camera, but this enough to send me checking websites.
Rita G.
I absolutely love this camera. a friend of mine has one of these cameras and the pictures she takes for people is just like they went and had them done professional. i reg amend this camera to everyone who wants to look like professional photographer .
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
For the cost of this bundle I think it was a great deal! I love the body of the Nikon and am excited that my older lens fit. This kit has all the necessary tools for even beginners to learn how to take beautiful pictures.
Iris G.
I love this camera love how easy it is to use not complicated at all to use. Pictures come out in great quality I would totally recommend great quality camera.
Sarah K.
I'm thinking of getting this? is it worth it?
Trisha M.
Oh my ! I've heard about this camera. I would love to have one of my own. It takes pictures so clearly. Its just an amazing camera. I would love it. does anyone like it to?
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
What is the best location to purchase this camera?
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Is this camera too expensive?
letícia r.
Mossoro RN
Essa câmera ela tem de outra cor ?