Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) - Factory Refurbished with 16GB Card + Accessory Kit

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 4 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) - Factory Refurbished 2) Transcend 16GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 4) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function lets you release the shutter from a distance. With the built-in GPS, your travels are about to become even more interesting. The optical viewfinder lets you see the subject in real time and without delay under any lighting condition. Use the D5300s 39 focus points to quickly and sharply capture moments of peak action, even when your subject isnt in the center of the frame. Its high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 5 fps delivers more opportunities to catch the right movement or expression. Get creative with one of the nine Special Effects, and choose from a number of in-camera editing functions that make image retouching easy. Use the built-in pop-up flash to soften port see more...

Destiny w.
Dublin , VA
This is a wonderful beginner camera and would make a great gift to a young photographer but maybe not for a career
Ashley C.
Norwich , CT
This camera is a very good camera if you're starting out! I highly recommend this camera for both YouTube and photos because the quality is amazing!
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
Techie Expert Level 2
The camera is great if you're just starting out what are you making a YouTube channel are you just doing it for pleasure. The comers easy to hold and fits into your bag if you want to take it out the house but I definitely recommend buying this I also love how come looks and the design of it.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
These take very professional looking pictures. My sister and I went in together and bought this for my mom and she is constantly taking pictures now. The battery dies fairly quickly so I would definitely by an extra battery. The quality is fantastic though! Highly recommended!
Khalil Jabrane l.
Safi
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Omobola B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I use the Nikon D5300 and it is fantastic. Pictures are very clear and sharp! I like the fact that it has an LCD screen that can be rotated which is a plus if you record videos on it. I'm still trying to work on my settings but it's a great camera overall ūüĎć
Brea G.
Alpharetta, GA
I used this camera to film my makeup tutorials and I absolutely love it. The only complaint that I have is that I wish it had a softer feel to the video instead of it being so harsh but other than that I love it. And it's my first camera!
Felicia c.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great camera and a nice kit for the price! If you are looking for a trust worthy digital camera for somewhat cheap and easy to use I recommend this one!
Helen C.
Schlater, MS
These cameras are awesome for high quality pics! Using them for events make them really stand out and they turn out a lot better than iPhone photos. Plus a 16GB memory card is a huge bonus
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I've actually been meaning to get one of these cameras my sister in law has one and just use it on her wedding and the pictures where amazing great quality and easy to use and she said she got a good deal for it at Best Buy
I look for a good quality camera, I recommend this?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Techie Expert Level 1
Which one is better Nixon or cannon?
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been wanting one of these for my trips as I do travel and I need a new camera.
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is it worth buying? Does it take good shots?
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Is this worth the price. Has anyone used it ?