Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) - Factory Refurbished with 16GB Card + Accessory Kit

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 4 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) - Factory Refurbished 2) Transcend 16GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 4) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function lets you release the shutter from a distance. With the built-in GPS, your travels are about to become even more interesting. The optical viewfinder lets you see the subject in real time and without delay under any lighting condition. Use the D5300s 39 focus points to quickly and sharply capture moments of peak action, even when your subject isnt in the center of the frame. Its high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 5 fps delivers more opportunities to catch the right movement or expression. Get creative with one of the nine Special Effects, and choose from a number of in-camera editing functions that make image retouching easy. Use the built-in pop-up flash to soften port see more...

Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
These take very professional looking pictures. My sister and I went in together and bought this for my mom and she is constantly taking pictures now. The battery dies fairly quickly so I would definitely by an extra battery. The quality is fantastic though! Highly recommended!
Brea G.
Alpharetta , GA
I used this camera to film my makeup tutorials and I absolutely love it. The only complaint that I have is that I wish it had a softer feel to the video instead of it being so harsh but other than that I love it. And it's my first camera!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I've actually been meaning to get one of these cameras my sister in law has one and just use it on her wedding and the pictures where amazing great quality and easy to use and she said she got a good deal for it at Best Buy
Helen C.
Schlater, MS
These cameras are awesome for high quality pics! Using them for events make them really stand out and they turn out a lot better than iPhone photos. Plus a 16GB memory card is a huge bonus
karen c.
I am in love with this camera with the kit. The best camera I have purchased so far. The camera is sharp, clear, and focuses fast. I bought this at target and I'm glad I did. I recommend this to anyone who would want to get into photography.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
I have this camera and I absolutely love it it takes amazing pictures you can change all the settings there's so much you can do with it you'll never have to pay anyone to take pictures for you again
Felicia c.
This is a great camera and a nice kit for the price! If you are looking for a trust worthy digital camera for somewhat cheap and easy to use I recommend this one!
ale A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Mi favorita😔😔😔😔, quisiera tenerla pero en mi país es muy costosa y la verdad no puedo comprarla. Pero se las recomiendo esta es la mejor cámara que puede existir es de muy buena calidad. Vale la pena tenerla 🎥
Makenzie D.
New Bern, NC
This was my all time #favorite camera in High School when I was on the Yearbook team. The portrait function works beautifully and it takes amazing action shots. It's simple, and someone like me could go in with no tech experience and come out knowing how to work a $500+ camera. The features are easy and it changes lenses like a champ. Great buy for the new photographer.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

I give it the highest score because this camera deserves it, I had the opportunity to see a couple of photos that my friends have taken with it and it's amazing resolution,
It is easy to use if you have a minimal notion of photography however learning is very easy especially when you have a camera of this technology.
I look for a good quality camera, I recommend this?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Techie Expert Level 1
Which one is better Nixon or cannon?
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been wanting one of these for my trips as I do travel and I need a new camera.
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is it worth buying? Does it take good shots?
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Is this worth the price. Has anyone used it ?