Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) - Factory Refurbished with 16GB Card + Accessory Kit

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 4 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) - Factory Refurbished 2) Transcend 16GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 4) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera Body (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function lets you release the shutter from a distance. With the built-in GPS, your travels are about to become even more interesting. The optical viewfinder lets you see the subject in real time and without delay under any lighting condition. Use the D5300s 39 focus points to quickly and sharply capture moments of peak action, even when your subject isnt in the center of the frame. Its high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 5 fps delivers more opportunities to catch the right movement or expression. Get creative with one of the nine Special Effects, and choose from a number of in-camera editing functions that make image retouching easy. Use the built-in pop-up flash to soften port see more...

Jenna H.
This is my favorite camera for taking digital pictures for school. Nikon is such a reliable company, and I have purchased both my film and digital cameras from here. It is amazing for anyone who is beginning in photography and would like to buy a camera.
Omobola B.
I use the Nikon D5300 and it is fantastic. Pictures are very clear and sharp! I like the fact that it has an LCD screen that can be rotated which is a plus if you record videos on it. I'm still trying to work on my settings but it's a great camera overall ūüĎć
Michelle L.
This was my favorite camera ever when I had yearbook class ! Super clear , everything about it was perfect . It was not mine , but a teacher had lended it to me so I can take pictures for the yearbook !
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
I will like to buy sonethibg like this. I hadn't an opportunity in my life. Sonebody can let me know where can buy it? Better budget pkease. I will appreciate.
Ashley C.
Norwich , CT
This camera is a very good camera if you're starting out! I highly recommend this camera for both YouTube and photos because the quality is amazing!
Paola M.
This kit absolutely worth the price! With all of these things plus your c√°mara lens you are ready to start taking photos
Destiny w.
Dublin , VA
This is a wonderful beginner camera and would make a great gift to a young photographer but maybe not for a career
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
Such a good camera and give good quality! Nikon is such a reliable brand so I think I would buy it by myself
Pamela P.
I used to have this. It was a good one but technology changes so fast and you get better ones at same price
Yaritza C.
Hartford, CT
Me encantaria tenerla para hacer mis vlogs para youtube. Ya que soy youtuber apenas estoy creciendo.
I look for a good quality camera, I recommend this?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Techie Expert Level 1
Which one is better Nixon or cannon?
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been wanting one of these for my trips as I do travel and I need a new camera.
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is it worth buying? Does it take good shots?
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Is this worth the price. Has anyone used it ?