Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR Lens (Black) with 70-300mm Lens + 32GB Card + Battery + Case + Filters + Flash + Tripod + Accessory Kit

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Zoom Lens (BIM) (for Nikon Cameras) 3) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 5) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 8) Vivitar 52mm UV Glass Filter 9) Vivitar 62mm UV Glass Filter 10) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 11) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 12) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 13) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 14) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 15) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR II Lens (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function let see more...

Megan B.
Glendora, CA
My husband and I purchased this Nikon from Costco awhile back. We're still learning how to use it but the pictures we've take and developed so far are amazing. The pictures are far better than any camera phone on the market can produce, at least that's what I think. I would recommend this camera.
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
I bought my Nikon camera for my photography business about 6 months ago and I absolutely love it. It is easy to use and it takes some amazing pictures. I couldn't have found a better camera if I wanted to. I'm sure eventually I will get another Nikon!
Shelby W.
Versailles, KY
I love anything Nikon! I have a D3100 but have tinkered around with this one before. Definitely my dream camera
juan m.
Doral, FL
muy buena camara para principiantes aparte de que trae todos estos aditamentos que te permitiran incrementar tu habilidad al momento de tomar una buena foto. es muy sencillo de usar solo con leer las instrucciones un par de veces no tendras problemas en darle uso
Shelby F.