by Nikon

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens 3) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 5) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 6) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL14/a 7) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design 52mm UV Glass Filter 10) Precision Design 58mm UV Glass Filter 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 13) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 14) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 15) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR II Lens (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi and instantly share your pictures and videos on social networking sites. Also, the remote shooting function lets you release t

I love the photos a lot, I have seen this product and I am very attracted to it. Who have already used it could tell me is this product very effective and professional when taking the photos? Recommend it?
En que otros colores esta disponible?
Start your review of Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR II Lens (Black) with 55-300mm VR Lens + 32GB Card + Battery & Charger + Case + Flash + Tripod + Kit!
Bronx, NY
PHENOMENAL IMAGE QUALITY! AT LOW ISO THE D5300'S IMAGES ARE ON PAR WITH THE BEST CAMERAS IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS NO EXAGGERATION WHATSOEVER. I can't believe there is still a debate going on about the efficacy of Anti-Aliasing filter removal. I'm sorry, but the difference is so noticeable there is no debate. And moire was a myth even on the D800E, which I do also own. I guarantee you that you will find more moire in a D5100's or D7000's images than you will on the D5300. Color and saturation from the D5300 are exceptionally good versus ANY camera at any price point. Now, I will still take the D800E's images over the D5300's but it is not at all night & day. They are actually surprisingly close at low ISO.
Caro, MI
Nikon is hands down the best brand when it comes to a camera and although they are pricey they are well worth the money which is usually a lot of money but like it said worth it i love taking photos of my boys and husband and nikon makes it easy
Detroit, MI
I have it and was an exellent camera. My daughter have a model and art academy and we use it to photoshooting the girls on runways and the photos looks so great. i recommende it.
Pompano Beach, FL
It is a pretty good camera, but the quality of it isn't exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely rather go for a Cannon Rebel T3i, they are a better pick.
I have no experience with this product, but I have seen some comments and decided to buy it, I love taking photos so I hope and do not let me down
Eden Prairie, MN
Techie Expert Level 3
This is good and takes really nice pictures. It captured my attention at first because of the red color and it's a beautiful design
Valparaiso, IN
I love the Nikon brand of camera more than any other brand out there. The camera works so well, you can't go wrong with it.
Buffalo, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Casablanca
Je m'appelle ayman lamtanez, un site Web d'évaluation de blogs qui a été souligné sur la technologie mobile et ses accessoires. Je tiens à vous informer que j'ai satisfait aux exigences de vos options.  Je vais promouvoir votre site Web et examiner votre produit auprès de 100 abonnés sur ma chaîne Youtube, ainsi que sur ma page Facebook contenant près de 200 utilisateurs.  Bonnes nouvelles !!!!  Je vais publier votre site Web et examiner le produit sur ma page Facebook GRATUITEMENT!  OUI gratuitement Qu'est-ce que tu assiste?  Frappez-moi maintenant et profitez de la promotion avec moi.  Cordialement, si vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires, je me ferais un plaisir de
fournir mon adresse postale et de me contacter.

. Merci pour votre temps

ayman lamtanez
mon email adresse: lamtanezayman95 @ gmail.com
fournir mon adresse postale et de me contacter.

. Merci pour votre temps

ayman lamtanez
mon email adresse: lamtanezayman95 @ gmail.com
West Midlands
Nikon is the best brand for cameras in my opinion and this would be an awesome set up I would recommend buying this as my sister has the same and I have tried hers and I have got amazing results.