Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX II Lens (Black) with 55-300mm VR Lens + 64GB Card + Battery + Case + Grip + Tele/Wide Lens Kit uploaded by Johanna A.

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 16 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens 3) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 5) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 6) Zeikos Pro Series Multi-Power Battery Grip for Nikon D5100, D5200 + D5300 DSLR Camera 7) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 8) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 9) Precision Design 52mm UV Glass Filter 10) Precision Design 58mm UV Glass Filter 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 13) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 14) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 15) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 16) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR II Lens (Black) Capture exquisitely. Connect immediately. The Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera has a 24.2-megapixel resolution that is achieved with the Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. Nikons new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine gives your pictures and movies exquisite color. The new internal design structure makes it compact and light, and the grip has also been improved so that you can hold the camera body more steadily. Nikons exclusive technology also helps the D5300 achieve a standard ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 12800, and its extendable to an ISO 25600 equivalent, so you can avoid the effects of camera shake by using faster shutter speeds in low light. You can now directly access your most frequently used settings simply by pressing the new i button without going to the menu. Take advantage of the see more...

Johanna A.
Norwalk, CT
This camera is great for any starting photographers. Although I do not own this camera anymore it was my first Nikon and I loved it. I took this camera to Qatar with me and it gave me some awesome professional photos to bring home that wowed my family and friends. Its a great investment for a first camera and really gets you into learning more about Nikons so you can use the more advanced ones. I provided the best picture I took with the camera and as you can see its amazing.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
This is a great camera, it was my first DSLR purchase and I am so glad that I went with this model.I would highly suggest this camera to anyone who is the market for a new camera. It has so much to offer: great quality photos & video, easy to use, and the price isn't to high.
Irene L.
Solid DSLR. Log course it's a bit heavy but if you want quality pictures and have the time to set them up, this camera is a great option without getting too pricey.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Live this camera. I got it as a gift from my sister and I can absolutely say that it is the best camera/model you can own.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
This is a great set for a Nikon. GREAT! I love nikon so much. I have some lenses and they take pictures perfectly
Emily N.
Miami , FL
What I would do to own all of these Nixon products and start in photography.
Gregory P.
This camera is great, has excellent image processor and is beautiful. It is also ideal for people who are starting in this beautiful world of photography .