BY NIKON

Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera: The Black NIkon Digital SLR Camera features 24.1 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Scene Modes, Dust-Reduction System, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording Nikon 18-55mm zoom lens With TTL Phase Detection, Auto Focus, Single-Servo AF, Continous-Servo AF, Glass Lens 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, color TFT LCD screen Built-in flash with Auto Pop-Up, Red-Eye Reduction, Auto Slow Sync, Fill-Flash Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery ISO Modes: Auto, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80 File Formats Supported: MOV, JPEG, NEF (RAW), JPEG, DPOF, DCF, AVI Movie 3.9" x 3.1" x 5.1"; 1 lbs 1.8 oz Compatibility and Warranty: The Nikon HD DSLR Camera and 18-55mm Lens Included is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera Battery, charger and power cable Rubbery eyecup USB cable A/V cable Camera strap Body cap ViewNX 2 CD-ROM see more...

• Has anyone ever had any trouble with the Nixon lense?3 Answers
Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.1 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors)
Victoria G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I feel like I researched cameras for months before I bought mine, and I was definitely confident in my desire to purchase a Nikon over a Canon. I shopped around online for about a week looking for the best deals, I really wanted to get a good bang for my buck and not want to upgrade 6 months later, so I went for the D5200. I was going to get the D5300 because of the wireless capabilities, but there was one sale that put the D5200 with a huge lens kit and every accessory you could need for an amazing price... needless to say I made a great choice and have loved it ever since. I still haven't gotten new lenses, mainly because the ones that came with the camera are very good, but now that I've gotten so much more into photography I plan on picking up another one soon. This is a great camera if you want to go farther than entry level, but not so complicated that it becomes a hassle. This is sharp and has great focus, I get beautiful pictures with this! I highly recommend a Nikon!
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this camera! I used to have Nikon D3100 but after years of use it stopped working, and I had to get a new one. I had been drawn to the earlier version of this years ago but was not in the market to buy at the time. Well the time came where I needed a new baby. I decided to go to my local Target and pick this bad boy up. I've been in love ever since.
The swivel screen makes shooting at all angles a breeze! It's fairly lightweight.
I pair it with the Nikkor 35mm 1.8 lens
Candise M.
Hanover, MD
My first and current DSLR. It's true about what they say "one camera body can take you so very far." I shoot clients as well as my personal family photos with this camera and it treats me well. The kit lens comes in handy until you can get yourself some additional lenses but the camera over all shoots very well, isn't too loud or bulky. A definite great camera to start out with and get you going.
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely adore this camera. I had to use it in school for a photography project or two. It was very easy to learn to use, and I became very handy with it quickly. I would recommend it if you are going to do photography, more than just the average home photos. It's clarity is amazing, and I love that it takes great motion shots. No blurry photos anymore.
Sierra B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I have had my Nikon for over a year and it still works just as wonderful as the day I bought it. I used it for my engagement photos a couple weeks ago and they turned out amazing! I also use it for recording my YouTube videos and the quality is fantastic!
Samantha F.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is my first dslr camera and while I had my eye on a cannon when I held this camera I knew it was the one. It takes amazing pictures and records videos, which canon lacks. Definitely is worth the money for your first camera. Even though I still have lots to learn I cant wait to start buying more lens.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
I was so nervous about making this purchase because I had my eye on the Canon Rebel T5i for years, but I am SO happy that I made this purchase. This camera is WAY better for videos with a MUCH better price!!
Heather K.
Albion, NY
Love this camera! Received it as a gift from my boyfriend for Christmas two years ago. I had the D40 prior, and I love the added video feature of the 5200. Crisp video quality! I also like the flip LCD screen!
Rachel B.
I was always skeptical buying anything other than a Canon since thats all you ever hear about. But after buying a nikon, i will never go back to anything else!
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
LOVE this camera!! Takes amazing pictures. quality of the images are great! Looks professional
Rhonda M.
Has anyone ever had any trouble with the Nixon lense?

Walmart