Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) with 55-200mm VR Lens + 64GB Card + Battery + Case + Tripod + Tele/Wide Lenses + Remote + Accessory Kit

BY NIKON #46 in SLRs

Kit Includes 14 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens 3) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 5) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 6) 2 Vivitar 52mm UV Glass Filter 7) Vivitar ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 10) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 11) Precision Design HB-45 Lens Hood for Nikon 18-55mm VR DX AF-S 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design Memory Card Storage Wallet 14) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens Optimized for creativity. Streamlined for flexibility. If you are searching for a unique angle on your creative potential, the Nikon D5200 is the ideal companion for the next phase of your journey. Designed to inspire, the D5200 lets you shoot pictures and video from more perspectives using a vari-angle 3.0-inch LCD monitor. You can also render distinctive-looking Special Effects in real time and send your images quickly to smart devices using the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. Within its small and lightweight body, the D5200 is packed with high-performance imaging technology. Expect incredibly sharp pictures and video from a cutting-edge image sensor with a resolution of 24.1 effective megapixels. Enjoy faithful, vibrant colors from the state-of-the-art EXPEED 3 image-processing engine. Take advantage of the amazing accuracy of a 2016-pixel RGB sensor that is engineered to capture the subtleties of light as see more...

Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought a bundle like this for my Nikon. Not with the camera but for a different lens and accessories. I got a really nice tripod out of it and it is lighter than most my friends have. So easy to carry.
So S.
Arlington, TX
The Nikon D5200 Digital SLR is a slight improvement from it predecessor the D5100. It houses Nikon newly developed DX-format CMOS sensor with 24.1megapixels. The DSLR kit is perfect for entry level photographers. The 18-55mm AF-S zoom Lens is ideal for most up-close shoots and the 55-200mm Lens will get you the far shot you need. I personally own the D5100 and had been able to test shot the D5200 for a week, and all I can say is NICE. It feels good in the hand and its compact size is built tough for the adventure we had.

I would highly recommend this DSLR to anyone who want to enter into the DSLR world. Perfect for an entry level photographers. KITS AND EVERYTHING.
Katie B.
St George, UT
I use this for my business to take pictures of real estate. You can't go wrong with a Nikon camera. You get a quality product for a good price. Take good quality photos. I recommend my camera to all my friends.
Lindsey H.
I had gotten this for my birthday from my husband. I love photography and i used to do it all the time. This is such a good camera and definitely a must have for a beginner or someone who has been out of the game for awhile
Jenn R.
I used to own this camera and omg can't I just brag, it made my makeup just stand their it's very self explanatory, it gave you the best images. I got mine at Best Buy, if you a beginner I do highly recommend this camera
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Esta es una excelente camara, si estas vuscando grabar tus propios videos en casa para youtube esta es una buena opción, ademas de que la calidad es buenisima y vale lo que cuesta!
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Techie Expert Level 3
Don't let this DSLR intimidate you! While it is a professional grade piece of equipment, it's ease of use and general multipurpose features are great! The tripod, large memory card and 200mm lens are wonderful additions to start your collection!
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
I really love this camera! It's great for video and vlogging and has a great HD video quality. I also love that it has a swivel screen. It's a bit pricey but well worth the money.
Lilly A.
I got to try this camera out at work and let me tell you. It is AMAZING! The HD is just awesome. takes great quality phot is and is great for videos too.
Karla M.
Torrance, CA
Got this as a gift and I love it! It's the complete set. Great for starting off. I use it to shoot for my blog. Highly suggest
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Is this a good starter camera or is something a bit smaller better for beginners?
Lizet M.
Is it good for beginners?
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
How good of a camera is it ?
Brenda V.
How good is this to take great pic
Hassnaa A.
Is it good and how much does it cost