BY NIKON

Optimized for creativity. Streamlined for flexibility. An hd-slr designed to awaken your creative passion. Find exciting new perspectives with an ultra-high resolution vari-angle display that swivels to nearly any position. Capture your vision in lifelike brilliance with an exceptional 24.1 mp dx-format cmos sensor, then share it instantly with the wu-1a wireless adapter. Unleash the artist within. Bundle includes 18-140mm lens and wu-1a wireless adapter. see more...

• I have been looking for a good camera to start filming my...2 Answers
  • Does this camera have auto focus ?10 Answers
Nikon D5200 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-140mm VR Lens and WU-1A
  • "The only thing you would actually need to learn to use it and take great pictures :)" in 1 review
Laini O.
Hagerstown, IN
I LOVE this camera! This was my first camera I used for photography and it's awesome! The screen actually flips out & rotates so you can take pictures from any angle!!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I bought this DSLR when I first started learning photography! It's an excellent camera for beginners. The images produced are crystal clear and perfect. It has auto mode and manual settings. I love that it has video options as well. If you are looking for a great entry level camera at a decent price, I highly recommend!
Amy K.
Syracuse, UT
I've had this camera for 6ish months now, and I love it! I mainly use it for photos because I have an Ebay business. The quality is amazing, and it has all the features I wanted/needed in a camera. The ONLY thing is that when I was trying to use the auto-focus for filming a video, it sounded like the lens zooming in and out was pretty loud. I'm not sure if the sound would transfer over in the video or not though. Other than that minor thing, I love this camera!
Jenny K.
I absolutely love this camera. This being my first DSLR camera it is easy to use while still having a good amount of options to better your photos. I love how well it works with action pictures and capturing small details. I would recommend it for beginners and those who take pictures as a hobby.
Amber C.
This is a pretty great camera, pretty much its the best you can get. I fist fell in love with the nikon cameras when i was gifted the nikon d3100. Its takes beautiful flawless pictures amd you'll really never need to hire a photographer for family or kids birthday parties ever again. The only thing you would actually need to learn to use it and take great pictures :)
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I love this camera! I bought it as a kit with 2 beginner lenses included and they were wonderful! have since upgrade lenses, but still absolutely love this camera. So easy to use whether you're doing so in auto or manual the results are amazing
Alexis G.
I'm so in love with my Nikon D5200. It is a mid-range digital dslr camera. Its more advance than a point-and-shoot camera but it's easy for beginners to use. It's not hard to learn how to use this camera at all. It's great if you want to take really good, quality photographs.
Isabella S.
Beverly, MA
I have had it for 2 years and I love it! I got a great deal on it and really wanted a nice camera to take pictures with. I love the detail of the pictures and it always gets the lighting perfectly! Such a good camera but find a good deal so you don't pay too much money!
Michelle N.
I got this camera several months ago. I really enjoy it. It takes really good quality photos and video and I can adjust the setting just the way I like them to take the photo exactly how I want it. I would highly recommend this product.
Natasha L.
This is a good package if you are starting out in photography or just want better pictures than just a point and shoot. If you want to really get into photography you will want to soon upgrade to a more advance body and lens.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Does this camera have auto focus ?
Katelynn D.
I have been looking for a good camera to start filming my singing videos and vlogging as well as to start taking higher quality pictures, is this a good camera to invest in?