Nikon D3300 Digital SLR: 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Programmed Auto with Best Shot Selector, Scene Modes, Full HD 1080p Movie Recording and Vibration and Motion Blur Reduction NIKKOR 18-55mm zoom lens with 34x optical zoom With Auto Focus, Single-point AF mode, Dynamic AF, Face Priority, Target-Finding AF, Glass Lens 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring wide viewing angle, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, anti-reflection coating Optical zoom digital camera with 24.2 megapixels and 18-55mm lens included has a built-in flash with Auto, Auto with Red-Eye Reduction, Auto Slow Sync, Fill-Flash, Rear-Curtain Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync Additional Features: Red Nikon digital SLR camera has 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 700 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 12,800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 125 Optical zoom digital camera with 24.2 megapixels and 18-55mm lens included file formats supported: NEF (RAW), NEF (RAW) + JPEG, JPEG, MOV, DCF 2.0, DPOF, EXIF 2.3 4.9"L x 3.0"W x 3.9"H; 15.1 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Red Nikon digital SLR camera is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D3300 Camera Lens cap Rechargeable battery Quick charger A/V cable Rubber eyecap Strap Body cap ViewNX 2 software To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

hello my name is augusto I love Nikon and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
helloil like so much this camera i want to try it ,and i have one page with more than 41900 folwers ,i ask you if i can't try it  and i give for my folwers my opinion thank you .
Hello I'm Brahim quarmouch a new youtuber I want to test your beautiful product to test it shared my experience give a more detailed review to complete my staff be always among the best partners to test my e-mail [email protected] for more information on the partnership and delivery address 🚚
Start your review of Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors)!
Love my Nikon! It is easy to use for beginners but I would suggest trying your hand at manual shooting! Manual shooting really unlocks the cameras potential!
Harrison
Excelente camera !! My loved one uses it all the time !! For a beginner it is perfect but also for someone who already knows how to manage cameras 💕💕💕💕
fort wayne, in
not in love with the kit lens, but definitely a good beginners camera. some of the functions can be hard to get used to if you’ve used a canon before
Ledyard, CT
Techie Expert Level 3
Recently got this to replace my Nikon D3100 because I wanted higher quality photos and I absolutely love this! It's also much lighter than the D3100.
Leesburg , VA
Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors) uploaded by BARNER |.
I own this camera right here, got this as a Christmas gift and everyone and then I add a lens to it, its perfect camera to assist me with blogging.
Glendale, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this camera! It was the first camera I bought when I started traveling and I’m still very fond of it. Great focus and easy to use camera!
I love my camera so much. This was my first DSLR and I have never regretted buying it. The lenses that come with it are great starting lenses.
925 Myrtle Avenue
Worse camera ever. So much difficult to use. Smartphones takes better picture this by this camera. I will not suggest anyone to buy this one.
I love this camera! It's very easy to figure out and the picture quality is amazing. Very good for beginners. The price is reasonable too.
Garner, NC
I am obsessed with my camera. It works super well, is easy to use, and takes really good quality photos. You can also change the lenses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...