Nikon D3300 Digital SLR: 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Programmed Auto with Best Shot Selector, Scene Modes, Full HD 1080p Movie Recording and Vibration and Motion Blur Reduction NIKKOR 18-55mm zoom lens with 34x optical zoom With Auto Focus, Single-point AF mode, Dynamic AF, Face Priority, Target-Finding AF, Glass Lens 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring wide viewing angle, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, anti-reflection coating Optical zoom digital camera with 24.2 megapixels and 18-55mm lens included has a built-in flash with Auto, Auto with Red-Eye Reduction, Auto Slow Sync, Fill-Flash, Rear-Curtain Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync Additional Features: Red Nikon digital SLR camera has 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 700 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 12,800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 125 Optical zoom digital camera with 24.2 megapixels and 18-55mm lens included file formats supported: NEF (RAW), NEF (RAW) + JPEG, JPEG, MOV, DCF 2.0, DPOF, EXIF 2.3 4.9"L x 3.0"W x 3.9"H; 15.1 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Red Nikon digital SLR camera is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D3300 Camera Lens cap Rechargeable battery Quick charger A/V cable Rubber eyecap Strap Body cap ViewNX 2 software To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

hello my name is augusto I love Nikon and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
helloil like so much this camera i want to try it ,and i have one page with more than 41900 folwers ,i ask you if i can't try it  and i give for my folwers my opinion thank you .
Hello I'm Brahim quarmouch a new youtuber I want to test your beautiful product to test it shared my experience give a more detailed review to complete my staff be always among the best partners to test my e-mail [email protected] for more information on the partnership and delivery address 🚚
Start your review of Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors)!
Techie Expert Level 2
Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors) uploaded by Jennilee K.
I just purchased this camera and so far I love it. The picture quality is crystal clear. I do have a lot to learn in the features that it has though. I like how you can download the manual to your phone and have it on you at all times.
Renton,Wa
Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors) uploaded by Haydn B.
This camera is amazing I've had no problems with it since I got it. I do car photography and carry it around a bunch it's not heavy at all unless I have my 70-300mm Sigma Lens on. its easy to use and takes high quality pictures.
Orlando, FL
This Camera is perfect for mature photographers because it's simple and easy to use but has the option of being complex and allows you to have more control of it as you work with it. I think it's the perfect first "pro" camera and would recommend to everyone.
Just received this camera for Christmas this year, and am already loving it. It is extremely user friendly making it a great camera for beginners. The camera also allows you to adjust the many settings, making it just as great of a camera for experienced users. So far, I am loving it and would recommend to anyone just getting their ground in the photography world.
Springfield, OH
I bought this camera last fall and have had it for just over a year now. I have not regretted my decision one bit. If anyone is serious about their photography, I would recommend purchasing this camera. It's really fast and crisp and hasn't failed me. :)
Techie Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this camera. The employee at Best Buy recommended this camera because I was looking for something that would be good for pictures but also good for recording. The quality of the pictures are amazing. Although it's not the best at videos (because it doesn't auto adjust) it's still great. Such a great purchase.
Topeka, KS
Techie Expert Level 3
I am beyond happy with this camera! I was able to snag it from Walmart a couple weeks ago when the price dropped down to just $199. (It's 400+ now.) it has a guide that's easy to follow and additional lenses are reasonably priced.
Moultrie, GA
Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.3 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included is a cool camera for the price. It is easy to use and produces quality professional pictures. You do not need a lot of experience to use this camera. Anyone can learn everything this camera has to offer easily.
Nevada
This is my second Nikon DSLR camera. By far love this over my first one. Takes amazing photos. I specialize in outdoor, sports events and I love what it does. Its easy to work with and navigate the controls. I will always be a Nikon support and can't wait to buy my next one!
Lenni, PA
My boyfriend just bought me this camera as a surprise before my trip to New York Fashion Week! Simply put: I'm obsessed. I've only ever shot on Canons before, but this tops the t3i I'm used to EASILY. I love the one touch recording setting! No more turning the knob to access video!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...