Nikon D3300 Digital SLR: 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Programmed Auto with Best Shot Selector, Scene Modes, Full HD 1080p Movie Recording and Vibration and Motion Blur Reduction NIKKOR 18-55mm zoom lens with 34x optical zoom With Auto Focus, Single-point AF mode, Dynamic AF, Face Priority, Target-Finding AF, Glass Lens 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring wide viewing angle, easy-to-read menu system, color TFT LCD screen, anti-reflection coating Optical zoom digital camera with 24.2 megapixels and 18-55mm lens included has a built-in flash with Auto, Auto with Red-Eye Reduction, Auto Slow Sync, Fill-Flash, Rear-Curtain Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync Additional Features: Red Nikon digital SLR camera has 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 700 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 12,800, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 125 Optical zoom digital camera with 24.2 megapixels and 18-55mm lens included file formats supported: NEF (RAW), NEF (RAW) + JPEG, JPEG, MOV, DCF 2.0, DPOF, EXIF 2.3 4.9"L x 3.0"W x 3.9"H; 15.1 oz Compatibility and Warranty: Red Nikon digital SLR camera is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D3300 Camera Lens cap Rechargeable battery Quick charger A/V cable Rubber eyecap Strap Body cap ViewNX 2 software To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

hello my name is augusto I love Nikon and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
helloil like so much this camera i want to try it ,and i have one page with more than 41900 folwers ,i ask you if i can't try it  and i give for my folwers my opinion thank you .
Hello I'm Brahim quarmouch a new youtuber I want to test your beautiful product to test it shared my experience give a more detailed review to complete my staff be always among the best partners to test my e-mail [email protected] for more information on the partnership and delivery address 🚚
Start your review of Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors)!
Il me suit partout ! Relativement léger , compatible avec plusieurs objectifs. Que ce soit sur trepier ou à la main , c'est mon essentiel photo ! Il capture mes vacances; mes make up, mes soirées A LA PERFECTION ! Que je l'aime !
Austell
Purchased at: Walmart
I love almost everything Nikon, but the 3300 was a wild ride for me. Coming from owning the d-80, the biggest set back for me was the controls as I’m used to controlling nearly everything without going into the menu. Disregarding that in my opinion, the Nikon 3300 is a great beginner camera that allows the user to become custom to an entry level Dslr with good resolution.
East Hampton, CT
This was the camera I started with. Only reason I’m giving it three stars is because I upgraded to the 7200 which is much better for button placement if you’re using manual mode. This gets the job done, takes WONDERFUL photos even in auto mode, but the ISO, f/stop and shutter are just not in convenient places. High quality photos but just not what I was looking for
Nikon D3300 Digital SLR with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm Lens Included (Available in multiple colors) uploaded by Irene G.
I bought this camera a year and a half ago and I'm in love with it, is my first DSLR and I've bought some other lenses for it. For me it works just perfectly. These are some of the pictures I've taken with it
San Francisco
I have had this camera for 4 years and it has been with me through so much! I love the quality and size. I'm 5' and 115 pounds and wanted something light and easy for my small hands. This also didn't break the budget for me. I've never really had issues with it in the time that I've had it so I really recommend it.
Hamilton
Very easy and handy camera to have. Nikon D3300 is a 24.2-megapixel DX format DSLR Nikon F-mount camera officially launched by Nikon on January 7, 2014. It is marketed as an entry-level DSLR camera for beginners and experienced DSLR hobbyist who are ready for more advanced specs and performance.

Flagstaff, AZ
Takes beautiful pictures. Hoeever it has a lot of settings that I have not figured out and I have had it for three years. Came with a case. I usually have it on auto but the pictures I take with it are beautiful. Has a medium shutter speed. Does not take good night time pictures.
zaragoza
Very very nice camera. It makes very good photos with light and without light. It is a but expensive of you also buy a lens but if not it is a good price for the camera. It really meets my expectations. I really recommend it and this brand has a lot of things for add after you buy the camera
Arlington, VA
This camera is great, i purchased this as a treat to myself but don't know much about photography.  I don't use it as often as i would like but the camera quality is great.  Having the bluetooth feature to quickly be able to upload your photos is amazing.
East Hanover
I love this camera I rarely take pictures on my iPhone anymore because the quality is amazing it looks like professional pictures every time and I swear idk what im doing most of the time, definitely recommend if your just getting into photography or a pro
Ask a question to the Influenster community...