Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) with 64GB Card + Battery + Case + Grip + Flash + Tripod + Kit

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 13 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 3) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 5) Zeikos Battery Grip for Nikon D3100, D3200 + D3300 DSLR Cameras 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 8) Precision Design 52mm UV Glass Filter 9) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 10) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 11) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 12) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 13) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm VR II Lens Outfit Creating beautiful photos and videos has never been more fun. Life is full of surprising, joyful moments - moments worth remembering. The Nikon D3300 Digital SLR makes it fun and easy to preserve those moments in the lifelike beauty they deserve: stunning 24.2-megapixel photos and 1080p Full HD videos with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and softly blurred backgrounds. Like sharing photos? The D3300 photos can appear instantly on your compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter! Whether youre creating high-resolution panoramas, adding artistic special effects or recording HD video with sound, the D3300 will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories - just like the special moments of your life. This camera outfit includes the versatile AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens which delivers the sharpest, most color-rich results imaginable. Optimized for Nikons new high-resolution DX-format image sensors, it borrows the ultra-compact retractable lens barr see more...

Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
These take amazing pictures, the quality is like perfection! Although the camera is a little pricey, it is definitely worth the purchase. I recently got mine at best buy a few weeks ago and was super easy to use.
Andres G.
Una muy buena macara con todos los accesorios que puedas querer para tomar fotos como aficionado o como profesión el único problemas es le precio un poquito caro pero tienes todo lo que puedas querer en una camra
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this camera for my son as he is a film.production major on college and he also just started his own youtube channel. This camera is great. Really easy to use and great quality.
Miriam S.
Grand Prairie , TX
Amazing! This camera is the camera I use to take my instagram makeup pictures and it captures the exact quality!
Jennyfer R.
Great camera I gave it for a gift and the person loved it so much I recommend this camera
Aziza L.
This is amazing one that I have ever used. The picture quality is awesome. The shape of the camera is great and keep handy. The design of the camera is awesome everything is fitted at the right place.
Daniela P.
This product is the bomb! It was tough to use at first but after a few tries I got it. It has extremely good quality photo taking, so I highly recommend to get this ;)
Tìtô B.
Hello! My name is benmoussa abedsamed , i am an influncer and blogger  from algeria. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review
thanx
This camera is very sweet and I hope to win out of the company as a giftThis camera is very sweet and I hope to win out of the company as a gift
Mila L.
Very good camera. It Takes the best photos.I highly recommend it because this camera is to die for it takes excellent pictures and videos
Christina S.
Chanhassen , MN
What's better Nikon or Cannon?
Marcela P.
Kansas City
I would like to start my own youtube chanel and this would be a greate camera for me to record amazing things? But i wounder if it would work for a beaty blog indoors?