Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) with 32GB Card + Battery & Charger + Case + Tripod + Flash + Tele/Wide Lens Kit

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 16 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 3) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 5) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL14/a 6) Zeikos Universal Soft Screen Pop-Up Flash Diffuser 7) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 10) Precision Design 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Pro Filter Kit (52mm UV/CPL/ND8) 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 13) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 14) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 15) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 16) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm VR II Lens Outfit Creating beautiful photos and videos has never been more fun. Life is full of surprising, joyful moments - moments worth remembering. The Nikon D3300 Digital SLR makes it fun and easy to preserve those moments in the lifelike beauty they deserve: stunning 24.2-megapixel photos and 1080p Full HD videos with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and softly blurred backgrounds. Like sharing photos? The D3300 photos can appear instantly on your compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter! Whether youre creating high-resolution panoramas, adding artistic special effects or recording HD video with sound, the D3300 will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories - just like the special moments of your life. This camera outfit includes the versatile AF-S DX NIK see more...

Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
This is an amazing camera if you're looking for a DSLR that will take clear photos, both up close and far away.
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
I love this camera. I purchased it for work and its produced wonderful photos and videos. I'm not a professional, so take that for what it is, but you will definitely get quality results from this camera even if you haven't gone to photography school!
Destiny L.
arlington, va
My boyfriend has this camera and it is amazing. It takes really great pics and it also has so many cool features that you can use. He got the bundle from Best Buy and so it came with different things as well, definitely recommend it!
kim R.
This is a great camera for photography I would recommend this the quality is great !!!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Es mi cámara favorita ya que es una de las mejores del mercado actual, su nitidez y calidad de imagen es insuperable!!!!
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Sammy Q.
This bundle comes with everything you need and takes fantastic pictures. This camera also has lasted me years and is relatively easy to use. It exceeded my expectations and I'd definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
This is an excellent camera for a beginner or when your not looking to spend a lot of money!
Naikeya H.
I have this camera in red and words can't describe how much I love it! It's a great DSLR for beginners that want to learn how to use a professional camera. I have many features to choose from for great pictures every time!
Amanda W.
Techie Expert Level 3
This camera is awesome. It comes with everything you are going to need. It takes great pictures. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a great quality camera set.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I purchase this camera?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Techie Expert Level 2
Does this work good? Does anyone have one?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can i purchase this camera and get the best deal?
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
Is this good for photography ?? Is it worth the money I'll pay for it plz help guys 😪💣
Megan K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm looking to pick up the photography habit. Is this a good camera to start off with or is it too advanced?