Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) with 32GB Card + Battery & Charger + Case + Tripod + Flash + Tele/Wide Lens Kit

BY NIKON #26 in SLRs

Kit Includes 16 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 3) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 5) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL14/a 6) Zeikos Universal Soft Screen Pop-Up Flash Diffuser 7) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 10) Precision Design 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Pro Filter Kit (52mm UV/CPL/ND8) 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 13) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 14) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 15) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 16) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm VR II Lens Outfit Creating beautiful photos and videos has never been more fun. Life is full of surprising, joyful moments - moments worth remembering. The Nikon D3300 Digital SLR makes it fun and easy to preserve those moments in the lifelike beauty they deserve: stunning 24.2-megapixel photos and 1080p Full HD videos with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and softly blurred backgrounds. Like sharing photos? The D3300 photos can appear instantly on your compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter! Whether youre creating high-resolution panoramas, adding artistic special effects or recording HD video with sound, the D3300 will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories - just like the special moments of your life. This camera outfit includes the versatile AF-S DX NIK see more...

lindsay F.
I have this camera I absolutely love it I came with so many different lenses and accessories I did buy a higher flash card for it I love the pictures I love this product and I love that the lenses are interchangeable with all the different cameras
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
I love my Nikon camera . I got it as a present for Christmas and have taken many beautiful pictures with it. It is great quality for photographs of portraits or still pictures and if steadied well then can take action shots well also .
Shannon R.
I absolutely love my Nikon camera. It takes the best pictures out of all the camera's I have owned. I also got two larger lenses so I have a wide range. If you are in the market I prefer Nikon over any other brand.
Landon m.
Clinton, OK
i love these type of products, taking photos, and wanting to be a photographer is one of my dreams, i have a nikon myself and a canon, they have the best quality of picture and it is just an amazing brand!
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
My boyfriend has this camera and it is amazing. It takes really great pics and it also has so many cool features that you can use. He got the bundle from Best Buy and so it came with different things as well, definitely recommend it!
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Great photos, great look and great weight! All you could ever ask for. I recommend this camera to all who have been trying to get the perfect photo but had trouble finding the camera for that.
Naikeya H.
I have this camera in red and words can't describe how much I love it! It's a great DSLR for beginners that want to learn how to use a professional camera. I have many features to choose from for great pictures every time!
Amanda W.
Techie Expert Level 3
This camera is awesome. It comes with everything you are going to need. It takes great pictures. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a great quality camera set.
Jennifer R.
Greenfield, IL
Love love love my Nikon! Very user friendly and takes phenomenal pictures! I would recommend this camera for any beginner photographer or just as a at home camera.
Michelle  G.
Awesome camera, takes quality pictures. Captures the full image. You can play with the settings depending on how you want the photographs to look.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I purchase this camera?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Techie Expert Level 2
Does this work good? Does anyone have one?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Where can i purchase this camera and get the best deal?
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
Is this good for photography ?? Is it worth the money I'll pay for it plz help guys 😪💣
Megan K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm looking to pick up the photography habit. Is this a good camera to start off with or is it too advanced?