Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) with 32GB Card + Battery & Charger + Case + Tripod + Flash + Tele/Wide Lens Kit

BY NIKON #28 in SLRs

Kit Includes 16 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm G VR DX II AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) 2) Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 3) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 5) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL14/a 6) Zeikos Universal Soft Screen Pop-Up Flash Diffuser 7) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 10) Precision Design 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Pro Filter Kit (52mm UV/CPL/ND8) 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 13) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 14) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 15) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 16) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D3300 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm VR II Lens Outfit Creating beautiful photos and videos has never been more fun. Life is full of surprising, joyful moments - moments worth remembering. The Nikon D3300 Digital SLR makes it fun and easy to preserve those moments in the lifelike beauty they deserve: stunning 24.2-megapixel photos and 1080p Full HD videos with tack-sharp details, vibrant colors and softly blurred backgrounds. Like sharing photos? The D3300 photos can appear instantly on your compatible smartphone or tablet for easy sharing with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter! Whether youre creating high-resolution panoramas, adding artistic special effects or recording HD video with sound, the D3300 will bring you endless joy, excitement and memories - just like the special moments of your life. This camera outfit includes the versatile AF-S DX NIK see more...

Best camera for beginners!! Easy to use, also very affordable for a DSLR. You can always find
Good deals on amazon! Highly recommend if you want to get into photography
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
Bought a refurbished one for my daughter and she loves it! I love it too. Now I'm wishing I can get myself one! Easy to use and very high quality pictures. Good beginner camera loaded with professional quality adjustments. You definitely get your monies worth with this model. It has a great grip and the auto mode makes taking pictures a breeze. My daughter wants to be a professional photographer and this was our pick for her first higher quality camera. She loves it and has found it does what she needs. I highly recommend it!
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
This camera is amazing for beginning photographers looking into DSLR's. This camera is hihg-quality but simplistic enough that it is not overwhelming. The price is also the best deal for a "professional" camera. There are various pre-made settings for when you are just starting out with the camera, but you can switch to "manual" mode for when you want to manually change the aperture, shutter speed and ISO. I have owned it for a year and a half now, and I have not had any problems with it whatsoever. I love this camera and I would recommend it to anyone who is just starting out.
Jacqueline Z.
Geneseo, NY
A very good beginner/amateur camera for those just getting into photography. The kit lens isn't bad, but upgrading your lens is a quick and simple way to drastically improve the quality of your shots. New lenses are expensive, but well worth the investment. This camera is easy to use, works very well, and even though mine was bought refurbished, I have no issues with it whatsoever.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great entry level DSLR for beginners or those who are on a budget. The bundle is incredible. The camera is a nice size. Photos look great with additional lenses.
Sammy Q.
This bundle comes with everything you need and takes fantastic pictures. This camera also has lasted me years and is relatively easy to use. It exceeded my expectations and I'd definitely recommend to others.
Alexa B.
Techie Expert Level 1
My camera is my life. I use this for when i go on excursions, traveling, taking photos for my school's newspaper, and I use this to record for my youtube channel. This camera does it all for me.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
This was my very first camera, and I liked it a lot. The features are simple to navigate through and easy to understand especially if you have a manual. Light weight and I would recommend for people who want a crop sensor as their first camera or update from a point and shoot
Valeria V.
Yakima, WA
My Nikon is the best investment I could have ever made. I have a 2 year old little boy and it's so easy to use and photograph with. I love that it has different modes and the quality is amazing. And as far as improvements I would say it doesn't need any!
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
I love this camera. I purchased it for work and its produced wonderful photos and videos. I'm not a professional, so take that for what it is, but you will definitely get quality results from this camera even if you haven't gone to photography school!
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I purchase this camera?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Techie Expert Level 2
Does this work good? Does anyone have one?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can i purchase this camera and get the best deal?
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
Is this good for photography ?? Is it worth the money I'll pay for it plz help guys 😪💣
Megan K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm looking to pick up the photography habit. Is this a good camera to start off with or is it too advanced?