BY NIKON #2 in Digital Cameras

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm VR Lens Included: 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Auto Scene Selector, Auto White Balance and 1080p Full HD Movie Recording NIKKOR 18-55mm VR zoom lens with 3x zoom Equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens on an analog camera with Vibration Reduction and Silent Wave Motor 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, color TFT LCD screen, VGA resolution, 160-degree viewing angle Built-in flash with Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery ISO Modes: 100 to 6400 in steps of 1 EV File Formats Supported: NEF, JPEG, MOV Movie 5" x 3.8" x 3.1"; 505 g Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery MH-24 Battery Charger DK-5 Eyepiece Cap DK-20 Rubber Eyecup UC-E17 USB Cable EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable AN-DC3 Camera Strap BF-1B Body Cap BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover ViewNX 2 CD-ROM see more...

• Would this camera be a good starter camera?12 Answers
  • Nikon .. pro camera .. good brand .. wow !1 Answers
  • Siempre he querido una camara de estas, sabran como puedo consegu...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
La la llaaovveee this camera!! Just to start this review I'm super ocd with my purchases. Definitely more lenient with purchases worth less I'll admit, but not for a piece worth almost 400$. I reaseched on different websites and even visited a few stores for the best deal. Long story short this was it after about a week or two or hunting the best deal . It does not get better than this folks. The camera came brand spanking new. It came with original accessories like neck strap, battery, cap for camera, Lense cap, and battery charger, also a Manuel, and cd for the camera, oh and cords for the camera. Of course the camera also came with a brand new Lense too, AF-S DX NIKKOR18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens. Yeah this Lense alone is worth 250. Also the standard Lense for the d3200 is the AF-S DX NIKKOR18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR not VR II.. So think this was a added bonus for buying the refurbished item and having faith in nikon. I'm transitioning from a SLR a FE2 to be exact. I love the functionality and all the capabilities of this camera thus far. The resolution on the screen really helps make bold adjustments too. This is the perfect camera for the aspiring beginner photographer. I'll post pics, hopes this helps anyone trying to make a decision.
Jessica H.
HOUSTON
I love my Nikon, and I think that’s just an understatement. Being a photography enthusiast, the Nikon D3200 has yet to disappoint me. It is very reliable and takes beautiful pictures, the editing would just be extra because the quality is amazing! Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm VR Lens Included (Available in Black and Red)
Ozair M.
Chicago
This was my first DSLR camera and I thought it was the best purchase I have done. You have to learn how to use it but it has some phenomenal features. I bought an additional  55-300mm lens. It's actually super easy to use and I feel like an expert with the quality of images from this. Deff recommend!
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
It seems to me an excellent camera, apart from that the Nikon is a brand very recognized worldwide, and its cameras are all good quality! I like this camera because it is practical and easy to manipulate, it is a camera not so heavy or so big! It really looks great to me and its photography quality is wonderful! I use it to take photos to products and for now I have been super good with it! Its cost is cheaper than a Canon, I think it is worth buying and more if it is a person who wants to travel or personal use not so professional! I fully recommend it
Izzy S.
Corpus Christi, TX
While a cheaper option when looking at dslr cameras, this camera doesn’t hold back. I’m a strong believer in the photographer vs the camera saying. I’ve been shooting with my D3200 for 2 years and I’m very happy with it! The one thing I wish it had was a flip around view finder screen. I’ll attach a photo I’ve taken with it!
Victoria M.
Techie Expert
I’ve always had a Nikon camera and I can say for this price it’s worth it. I love my camera. The megapixels on this camera is good enough. But there’s always software app that you can use to enhance the photo. So do I recommend you to buy this yes!
Åma Z.
Montreal

Incredible entry level camera from Nikon. It has an automatic
setting so you don't need to mess around trying to figure out f stop and
aperture on your own. Was a little small for my taste and lacked
features for me being a wedding photog and photog major but if you're
just looking to get into photography as a hobby or are a beginner this
is the perfect camera
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Techie Expert
I'm just a Nikon girl living in a Canon world 😌 I put high hopes into this model. When I was brand new to the photography scene, my husband and I spent HOURS in stores looking at every model available. Comparing specs, weighing prices, considering capabilities, studying warranties should something go wrong. The very first camera I picked up was a Nikon, and it was over. I just fell in love with it. So here we are, D3200. I have a strong love/hate relationship with this one. If you're a novice, amateur, beginner, whichever title you prefer-stay put. This is your guy. If you've grauated to experienced or professional-close your eyes and back out of this screen. This is not the one for you...it'll make your word choices colorful. Leading with the elephant in the room-yes, it's quality is worth the price of packages, again, if you're new to it. It's super user-friendly, controls are easy to use, it has a "guide" option to assist you during initial navigation. Megapixels are awesome, the body fits comfortably in your hand and it's lightweight. Looking at it-It's gorgeous. It has a mic, which is awesome if you're in the mood to shoot a video. The lens options are where it starts to get sticky. Nikon has made some decision with lenses that make absolutely no sense to me. This guy won't autofocus with certain lenses, and that's extremely frustrating because, of course, it doesn't warn you or anything. You have to either find out the hard way or be warned ahead of time by a review. I don't want to get nitpicky with it, because I truly like Nikon, so bottom line- Totally recommend it for hobbyists, not recommended for professionals.
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
This was my first DSLR camera and I'm very happy with my choice. Very easy to use and the images are great. I have 3 kids and lots of nieces and nephews so I get a lot of use out of it. Very reliable camera and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy a good camera and get great picture out of it.
Eva C.
Techie Expert
I personally own this model and it has been one of the most reliable cameras I have ever owned. I bought it who a 3 year warranty because I travel in very strenuous environments. It has battled the elements with me and captured photos on the freezing lands of Iceland all the way to the sunny beaches of Hawaii!
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Would this camera be a good starter camera?
Taryn C.
Is this a good beginner camera? I don't want to spend too much money.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Could someone who is just starting out use this?
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
Why does the flash come on at its on accord?
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Does this have a LCD screen that flips up?