BY NIKON #1 in Digital Cameras

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm VR Lens Included: 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Auto Scene Selector, Auto White Balance and 1080p Full HD Movie Recording NIKKOR 18-55mm VR zoom lens with 3x zoom Equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens on an analog camera with Vibration Reduction and Silent Wave Motor 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, color TFT LCD screen, VGA resolution, 160-degree viewing angle Built-in flash with Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off Additional Features: 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery ISO Modes: 100 to 6400 in steps of 1 EV File Formats Supported: NEF, JPEG, MOV Movie 5" x 3.8" x 3.1"; 505 g Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery MH-24 Battery Charger DK-5 Eyepiece Cap DK-20 Rubber Eyecup UC-E17 USB Cable EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable AN-DC3 Camera Strap BF-1B Body Cap BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover ViewNX 2 CD-ROM see more...

Jennifer K.
Venice, FL
Review for: Megapixels And Included Available In Black And Red more...
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm VR Lens Included (Available in Black and Red) I love this camera. I've always had Nikon's so I can't make a comparison with another brand. I use this camera with a 50mm lens and take amazing shots. Worth every penny for beginners. Here are a few shots I've taken with it. (Note: photos have been edited with Lightroom, but only preset, not photo quality changes.)
Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
La la llaaovveee this camera!! Just to start this review I'm super ocd with my purchases. Definitely more lenient with purchases worth less I'll admit, but not for a piece worth almost 400$. I reaseched on different websites and even visited a few stores for the best deal. Long story short this was it after about a week or two or hunting the best deal . It does not get better than this folks. The camera came brand spanking new. It came with original accessories like neck strap, battery, cap for camera, Lense cap, and battery charger, also a Manuel, and cd for the camera, oh and cords for the camera. Of course the camera also came with a brand new Lense too, AF-S DX NIKKOR18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens. Yeah this Lense alone is worth 250. Also the standard Lense for the d3200 is the AF-S DX NIKKOR18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR not VR II.. So think this was a added bonus for buying the refurbished item and having faith in nikon. I'm transitioning from a SLR a FE2 to be exact. I love the functionality and all the capabilities of this camera thus far. The resolution on the screen really helps make bold adjustments too. This is the perfect camera for the aspiring beginner photographer. I'll post pics, hopes this helps anyone trying to make a decision.
Viviana M.
Herriman, UT
I love Nikon I have a Nikon D 7200 and I love it , i used it for my blog post and for everything! I love how easy is to learn and how let me take awesome pictures everytime , I usually take my family pictures by my own and I love working with it ! Nikon the best !
Thao T.
Review for: Megapixels And Included Available In Black And Red more...
Nikon is one of the best DSLR cameras you can get! We have a few different versions of them, film and digital and I've had yet to be disappointed. The quality is really amazing and it's worth every penny. I like that the settings on the camera itself are really customizable and innovative. These cameras will last you a long time, so if you're thinking to make a good investment in a quality camera this is totally it for you!
Izzy S.
Corpus Christi, TX
While a cheaper option when looking at dslr cameras, this camera doesn’t hold back. I’m a strong believer in the photographer vs the camera saying. I’ve been shooting with my D3200 for 2 years and I’m very happy with it! The one thing I wish it had was a flip around view finder screen. I’ll attach a photo I’ve taken with it!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm just a Nikon girl living in a Canon world 😌 I put high hopes into this model. When I was brand new to the photography scene, my husband and I spent HOURS in stores looking at every model available. Comparing specs, weighing prices, considering capabilities, studying warranties should something go wrong. The very first camera I picked up was a Nikon, and it was over. I just fell in love with it. So here we are, D3200. I have a strong love/hate relationship with this one. If you're a novice, amateur, beginner, whichever title you prefer-stay put. This is your guy. If you've grauated to experienced or professional-close your eyes and back out of this screen. This is not the one for you...it'll make your word choices colorful. Leading with the elephant in the room-yes, it's quality is worth the price of packages, again, if you're new to it. It's super user-friendly, controls are easy to use, it has a "guide" option to assist you during initial navigation. Megapixels are awesome, the body fits comfortably in your hand and it's lightweight. Looking at it-It's gorgeous. It has a mic, which is awesome if you're in the mood to shoot a video. The lens options are where it starts to get sticky. Nikon has made some decision with lenses that make absolutely no sense to me. This guy won't autofocus with certain lenses, and that's extremely frustrating because, of course, it doesn't warn you or anything. You have to either find out the hard way or be warned ahead of time by a review. I don't want to get nitpicky with it, because I truly like Nikon, so bottom line- Totally recommend it for hobbyists, not recommended for professionals.
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
This was my first DSLR camera and I'm very happy with my choice. Very easy to use and the images are great. I have 3 kids and lots of nieces and nephews so I get a lot of use out of it. Very reliable camera and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to buy a good camera and get great picture out of it.
Florrr L.
Review for: Megapixels And Included Available In Black And Red more...
If you are a beginner photographer, this is the best camera you can get. It’s easy to use. All your photos look professional. You can also look up YouTube videos for extra tips.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
This was my first DSLR camera and I thought it was the best purchase I have done. You have to learn how to use it but it has some phenomenal features. I bought an additional  55-300mm lens. It's actually super easy to use and I feel like an expert with the quality of images from this. Deff recommend!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Nikon and I own the Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera. I am a photographer and I need several cameras depending on what I am shooting and this is one of my go to cameras. It's lightweight, reasonably priced and easy to use. I will always be a Nikon photographer!
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Would this camera be a good starter camera?
Taryn C.
Is this a good beginner camera? I don't want to spend too much money.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Techie Expert Level 3
Could someone who is just starting out use this?
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Does this have a LCD screen that flips up?
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Why does the flash come on at its on accord?