Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm & 55-200mm DX AF-S Zoom Lens and Case with 32GB Card + Battery + Filters + Tripod + Tele/Wide Lens Kit

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 11 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm + 55-200mm DX AF-S Zoom Lens and Case 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare EN-EL14/a Battery for Nikon 4) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 5) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 6) 2 Vivitar 52mm UV Glass Filter 7) Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras 8) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 9) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 10) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 11) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm + 55-200mm DX AF-S Zoom Lenses + Case A new level of image quality, a familiar way of sharing. Dont let the Nikon D3200 s compact size and price fool you - packed inside this easy to use HDSLR is serious Nikon power: a 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor that excels in any light, EXPEED 3 image-processing for fast operation and creative in-camera effects, Full HD (1080p) movie recording, in-camera tutorials and much more. What does this mean for you? Simply stunning photos and videos in any setting. And now, with Nikons optional Wireless Mobile Adapter, you can share those masterpieces instantly with your smartphone or tablet! This camera outfit includes the versatile Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX lens that has a 3x focal zoom range and is ideally suited to the compact Nikon digital SLR cameras. This lens offers the most basic zoom range in the DX lens series, an equivalent focal length in 35mm terms of 27-82.5mm. It will conveniently cover everything from tight indoor portraits to standard snap shots. Also includes the ultra-compact, lightweight Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G DX AF-S ED NIKKOR Zoom Lens with a 3.6x 55 see more...

Morgan B.
New Baltimore, MI
This is hands-down the best camera I have used to date. I have a small photography business I'm looking to grow, and this has been the camera I use the most. I also have a Kodak that takes very good pictures, however, the quality and clearity does not compare to my Nikon. I highly recommend this product to all photographers, and anyone interested in an amazing camera!
genesis d.
Wao seria genial tener esta calidad de camara para fotografiar los mejores momentos de mi vida, reir, amar, llorar y con etsa nikon poder guardarlas fisicamente como recuerdos, so cute
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
I am in love with this camera!! It takes such beautiful, vivid pictures every time!! I take way too many pictures of my daughter with it!
Kateri J.
Hogansburg , NY
These are my favorite cameras!! I love the old school look of the lense! they work awesome! picture quality & zoom are AMAZING!!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love this camera. It captures colors so well and it really captures all of the finer detail of the world
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
I love this camera and all its features! I'm fairly new at photography and thus is so easy and great to use!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
This reminds me of the go pro camera I love taking pictures and all yhe features this comes with is great.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
This is an absolutely incredible camera!! I have loved using it so much. It takes incredible pictures.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
I've been thinking of buying one of those cameras for a while now. Is it available in local stores?