suggested searches

24%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this camera, its simple and overall awesome! You could easily find one for 80$ without any objects! The meny is incredibly easy to understand! Perfect if you’re new to cameras.
My mom got this for my birthday when I was 16 and I’ve used it all the time since, over a decade later It still works just fine!  Nikon really brings quality to their cameras
The Nikon D3100 is a great camera for beginner photography. It is really easy to use right out of the box with little to no learning curve. It is a little dated. It doesn’t have wifi or bluetooth capability, so you cannot use a shutter button and you have to use SD cards to transfer your pictures.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
This is my current camera and I really want to get an upgrade, I don't care about it being current. Any suggestions? Nikon only thanks, I prefer this brand.
0 answers
What do you use your camera for? What do you do with your content? How often do you use your camera? Is this camera easy to use? Are there special features? How has this camera benefited you? Where did you get this camera? How would you compare this camera to other cameras you’ve had or still have? What camera would you recommend for recording on road trips?
0 answers