BY NIKON

Kit Includes 9 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon Coolpix L840 Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Black) 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Precision Design PD-C10 Camera/Camcorder Case 4) Precision Design 50 in PD-50PVTR Compact Travel Tripod 5) Precision Design HDMI to Micro-HDMI (D) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft/1.8m) 6) Precision Design 5-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 7) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 8) ImageRecall Digital Image Recovery Software 9) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Nikon Coolpix L840 Wi-Fi Digital Camera (Black) A social zoomer. Long zoom, a fast-handling design, built-in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication technology (NFC), all come together in the Nikon Coolpix L840 Wi-Fi Digital Camera to help you take your photos and videos to the next level. Zoom in and catch a great close-up, then send your image directly to your compatible smartphone to share the photo before the night is even over. Flip out the high-resolution 3.0 tilting LCD screen, take a low-angle macro shot of a delicious meal and post it online before you even take your first bite. And forget about blurry photos and shaky videos - the COOLPIX L840s compact grip-style design and Vibration Reduction (VR) helps keep your photos sharp and your videos steady, even in low light. Start sharing extraordinary views of your extraordinary life. Key Features: Capture more great views: Zoom in with the power of a 38x optical zoom telephoto NIKKOR glass lens and capture beautiful close-ups of faraway action. For added reach, zoom farther with the 76x Dynamic Fine Zoom, an enhanced digital zoom function that effectively doubles your reach. If you lose your subject while zoomed in, press the Snap-Back Zoom button for a quick zoomed out view. Find your subject again and release the button - the COOLPIX L840 will zoom right back in. A comfortable grip makes it easy to hold the COOLPIX L840 steady, but Vibration Reduction (VR) takes care of even the smallest camera shake for sharper photos and steadier videos. Share your photos in a snap - Nikon snapbridge: Nikon snapbridge describes the experience of quickly and easily sending photos wirelessly from your Wi-Fi + NFC enabled COOLPIX L840 to a compatible smartphone or tablet. Share your great photos on the go, even in remote locations, or use a smartphone or tablet to control your camera. justify class=descri see more...

Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
I got this camera for Christmas, and it is amazing! The photographs turn out super clear, and show lots of detail! I take nature based photos, and I'm always satisfied with the results. The triPod helps with long shutter speed photos such as shooting cars in traffic. The case allows for easy travel and accessibility, and helps ensure nothing gets scratched or broken on the camera.
Briana M.
I got his camera from my boyfriend for my birthday last year and I love it. I just need to take some extra time to learn more about photography and taking pictures to be able to use it to its full potential but for me it is perfect :)
Joanne H.
I got this from my husband as a surprise and I love it. It takes amazing photos and is easy to use. I didn't get the whole bundle so I definitely want to get the triPod next.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
My husband got me this for my blogging and my personal training business. I love it!! I still have a lot to learn about it but this whole bundle is super helpful. Love the tri pod for when I have to do videos or photo shoots by myself.
Amber P.
I got this for Christmas from my boyfriend and the pictures are amazing. I love the size and everything it came with.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,904 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....