Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) uploaded by Honore M.Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) uploaded by Honore M.Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) uploaded by Summer M.

BY NIKON

Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
I'm using this camera for my photography class at my university. It's an easy point-and-shoot camera and the resolution is amazing. The options are simple and I couldn't ask for a more simplified expensive camera.
Kayla U.
The resolution of this camera is amazing, I love taking pictures and videos with her. Also is not heavy compared to others.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I love this camera and take it with me everywhere. The only con I can say about it is that it runs on batteries and I don't care much for having to carry extra batteries with me everywhere I go. I would recommend this camera to anyone in need of an awesome camera. I got it for like $130 which is not a bad price and the photo quality is amazing and does really well at concerts and getting good photos without using a flash!
Jasmin S.
Stony Brook, NY
I ordered this camera on Amazon for less than $300 (and it also came with a tripod, memory card, and cleaning equipment!) I thought it was an actual DSLR and was a bit disappointed to find out it wasn't but then I actually really started using it for every picture I take and I must say that it's fantastic for someone who's new to photography. The settings are all really simple and easy to learn, so you get the best settings for all of your pictures depending on your lighting. This is a great camera for beginners!
Summer M.
All time favorite product ever! Although some times it lags a bit transitioning to the next picture it is still a great camera. The zoom is incredible and so easy to take good quality pictures of something small or far away.
Jackiee S.
I bring this with me on all of my trips because the photos are just so nice, especially with the flash on. The only con would be that it runs on batteries which tend to die really frequently when I want to use it
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
I just bought this camera and I really like it so far. It doesn't record well in low light but it gets the job done. This Coolpix was on $129 on sale and for that price I'm very happy with it.
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamza Amlouni I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman first. We hope to accept this product offer to do the references I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do not review the products of many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the products to do a review and you are the best decoy
Amy R.
Is this a easy camera to use?