Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) uploaded by Summer M.Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) uploaded by Honore M.Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) uploaded by Honore M.

BY NIKON

Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484) Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
Either if you’re a youtuber/Blogger/vlogger, photographer or you just want a new camera, I would definitely say get this camera. This camera is just a point and shoot, so it doesn’t have auto focus feature but it does take great great quality videos and pictures. The price for my camera about $89 because it was refurbished.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
I'm using this camera for my photography class at my university. It's an easy point-and-shoot camera and the resolution is amazing. The options are simple and I couldn't ask for a more simplified expensive camera.
Honore M.
McCordsville , IN
I love this camera and take it with me everywhere. The only con I can say about it is that it runs on batteries and I don't care much for having to carry extra batteries with me everywhere I go. I would recommend this camera to anyone in need of an awesome camera. I got it for like $130 which is not a bad price and the photo quality is amazing and does really well at concerts and getting good photos without using a flash!
Jasmin S.
Stony Brook, NY
I ordered this camera on Amazon for less than $300 (and it also came with a tripod, memory card, and cleaning equipment!) I thought it was an actual DSLR and was a bit disappointed to find out it wasn't but then I actually really started using it for every picture I take and I must say that it's fantastic for someone who's new to photography. The settings are all really simple and easy to learn, so you get the best settings for all of your pictures depending on your lighting. This is a great camera for beginners!
Summer M.
All time favorite product ever! Although some times it lags a bit transitioning to the next picture it is still a great camera. The zoom is incredible and so easy to take good quality pictures of something small or far away.
Jackiee S.
I bring this with me on all of my trips because the photos are just so nice, especially with the flash on. The only con would be that it runs on batteries which tend to die really frequently when I want to use it
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
I just bought this camera and I really like it so far. It doesn't record well in low light but it gets the job done. This Coolpix was on $129 on sale and for that price I'm very happy with it.
Kayla U.
The resolution of this camera is amazing, I love taking pictures and videos with her. Also is not heavy compared to others.
Amy R.
Is this a easy camera to use?