ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasNikon
Coolpix L330 202MP Digital Camera with 26X Optical Zoom - Black

Nikon Coolpix L330 20.2MP Digital Camera with 26X Optical Zoom - Black

by Nikon

You can't always have the best seat in the stadium, but that shouldn't stop you from catching dazzling close-ups of the action. With coolpix l330's powerful 26x optical zoom lens, you can easily capture beautiful 20.2-megapixel photos and hd videos from great distances. The camera's ergonomic grip and lens-shift vibration reduction technology combat the effects of camera shakebig advantages when shooting at super-telephoto distances. Its 3.0-inch high-resolution lcd display with anti-reflection coating makes framing and reviewing shots a breeze, even in sunlight, and though it looks sophisticated, coolpix l330 is super...

Does it take good photos? specially of nature.
How is the sound quality when taking videos with this camera?
How does this camera compare to one on say a Galaxy S3 or an iPhone 6?
Start your review of Nikon Coolpix L330 20.2MP Digital Camera with 26X Optical Zoom - Black!
Rowlett, TX
Love It! It takes great images and the videos look movie quality! I definitely recommend for beginners.
West Halifax, VT
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best camera I have ever owned. 💕I am mot sure how it would handle for a professional. This camera takes way better photos than my other digital cameras and definitely way out performs a cell phone camera. I would definitely recommend this to any non professional looking to greatly improve their photography.
Naugatuck, CT
Techie Expert Level 6
Nikon Coolpix L330 20.2MP Digital Camera with 26X Optical Zoom - Black uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love my Nikon Coolpix camera. It’s my first real camera and I am using it constantly.
It's a good camera to start with if you are starting a youtube career or a photograph career too it's good for a beginner camera , I would recommend this !
Frisco, TX
This camera is totally worth it!! Its not a professional one, but you can take photos as a professional! I have pretty amazing photos taken with this camera!! I loove it and totally recomend if you want to get an affordable camera with great quality
Barberton
I used to use my camera a lot until i would charge it all the time and it still says the battery is low and that it just randomly shuts off while i’m using it!
east liverpool
Great for sports and high speed shots. Take a class to get the most out of this camera. Awesome pics of fall leaves and vibrant colors.
Conway, AR
This is an alright camera I guess if youre using it for personal purposes. It is nice to be able to see the picture you just took on the bigger screen thats on it.
Cedar City, UT
Such a fan of this camera. You can buy one for very cheap and it takes amazing pictures. I bought one because I wanted to take better pictures than my phone but not spend to much. It exceeded my expectations, I love to bring it everywhere since it’s small but takes awesome pictures
Freehold, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
This was my first camera! I love this one, takes amazing quality photos with some great settings. It also is very affordable for a beginner level photographer