BY NIKON

Nikon COOLPIX AW120 Digital Camera: 16 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Auto, Standard and Panorama Effects with Best Shot Selector, Auto Scene Selector, 1080p Full HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology NIKKOR 4.3-21.5mm zoom lens with 5x optical/4x digital zoom on 16 megapixel digital camera (available in multiple colors) Equivalent to a 24-120mm lens on an analog camera with Contrast-Detect AF, Glass Lens 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen, anti-glare coating AW120 Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera with built-in flash with Auto On/Off Additional Features: Nikon COOLPIX Camera with 5x optical zoom with 329MB built-in memory with 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 350 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80 File Formats Supported: EXIF, WAV, JPEG, DPOF, DCF, MOV 4.4" x 2.6" x 1"; 7.5oz 16 megapixel digital camera (available in multiple colors) includes Nikon Software Suite for picture and video editing Compatibility and Warranty: Compatible with PC or Mac Nikon COOLPIX camera with 5x optical zoom has a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: AW120 Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera Battery, charger and power cable Quick Start Guide CD with software and digital manual To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Nikon COOLPIX AW120 Digital Camera with 16 Megapixels and 5x Optical Zoom (Available in multiple colors)
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this camera. So easy to travel with. Takes great pictures. Love the setting options, like picking only one color. Images are very clear. Love that it’s waterproof! Would recommend and buy again.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I wish I loved this, the camera quality is amazing! I went to the Philippines and wanted to get a water proof camera because I knew I was gonna be in the water the whole time, I used this probably 4-5 times before it just completely broke on me. It just wouldn't turn on!! I was so irritated because it's waterproof/shockproof
I hear so many good reviews about this and yes it's a great camera besides the fact that I couldn't use it because it broke within a week.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
This camera ia by far the best...especually if u like to travel. Rhe quailyof the picture is perfect i would definitely recommend everyone who wants a digatil camera to go with this one
Jan L.
Coolpix is a good camera for the young ones, i bought this for two of my mid grandkids they enjoyed it for a while, but now with phones taking pictures, I do not see them using it as much.
Jennifer M.
simpsonville, SC
I don't use it as much as I use to just due to having my phone, but it does do good if you tend to be more clumsy like me and drop things.
Stephanie T.
Hindsville, AR
I absolutely love this camera! I love to capture pictures of my son and this is a great choice of camera. Highly recommend.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
This is a really great product......I swear by it, and would most definitely recommend it to others! IT just works perfectly.
Alexandra R.
Beaconsfield, Quebec
Had this camera for 4 years now & don't think I could have picked a better digital camera. The underwater element is crucial in my opinion & the GPS feature is amazing. Great for someone who loves to travel & needs a compact camera that can withstand basically any element.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,870 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....