BY NIKON

Nikon Black D610 DSLR Camera: The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera 24.3 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings Featuring Auto, Standard and Landscape Effects with 1080p Full HD Movie Recording With Single AF, Full-Time AF, Auto Focus, Contrast-Detect AF, Glass Lens 3.2" TFT LCD screen with image editing features Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen, wide viewing angle The black Nikon HD Camera has built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash Additional Features: 2 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots (memory cards not included) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 900 shots ISO Modes: Auto, 6400, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100 Nikon DSLR Camera with 24.3 Megapixels File Formats Supported: JPEG, RAW, MOV 5.6" x 4.4" x 3.2"; 26.8 oz The Nikon D610 DSLR Camera includes ViewNX 2 software for picture and video editing Compatibility and Warranty: The Nikon DSLR Camera with 24.3 Megapixels is compatible with PC or Mac 1-year limited manufacturer warranty What's in the Box: Black Nikon HD Camera Battery, charger and USB cable LCD monitor cover Rubber eyecup Strap Eyepiece cap Body cap Accessory shoe cap ViewNX 2 To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. see more...

Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Milton, WV
Upgrading to a Nikon D610 has been one of the best decisions of my life. As a photojournalist and wedding photographer, the affordable, compact beauty has an ISO range that extends up to 25,000 and 6 fps. I shoot college sports, news, and an assortment of gigs in my downtime and it transitions as well as I do. Be sure to invest in all FX lenses for this FX camera because there's a big crop otherwise. 10/10 for me. I can't imagine my life without this camera.
Kaylah H.
Kaylah H.
This is what I would call an "entry level" full frame camera. Not targeted for beginners but more so for the enthusiasts/pro. It's designed just like the D600 minus the dust issue. And shoots 6fps vs 5.5fps. Even though the 39 autofocus points are all in the center of the screen, it focuses faster the D600 did. As expected it handles low light situations well. If you are a newbie and don't mind the learning curve, it's an awesome camera. Just keep the manual handy :)
katie c.
katie c.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this camera!!! I got this before going on vacation in FL and was so excited when I saw how the pictures came out. I took many pictures from the car or while walking and they didn't look blurry at all. I would totally invest in this camera.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love this camera. My husband uses it for his photography business and I often use it to assist as well as I use it to film my YouTube videos. Great camera.
Valirie M.
Valirie M.
I used this camera while majoring in journalism at school and thought it was great. A little confusing at first but easy to get the hang of
Marie-Pier H.
Marie-Pier H.
La Malbaie, QC
I've been doing photography for ten years now and the d610 really suits me. It's tbe perfect deal for a full frame camera!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Great camera, They have placed all the buttons in good locations so that you can change your options while doing a shoot. Great iso range. Overall great investment.
Arlys M.
Arlys M.
Ogden, Ut
How much is this camera?