Nikon Black D5300 DSLR Camera Kit, Includes 18-140mm VR Lens, Nikon f/4-5.6G VR AF-S DX 55-200mm Zoom Lens and SD Card Value Bundle

BY NIKON

Comes with: Nikon Black D5300 DSLR Camera Kit with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-140mm VR Lens V7 8GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card Choice of Nikon lens See individual items for a complete description see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Veronika L.
Spring, TX
This is my dream. I have Nikon DSLR D3100 and I love it. Nikon definitely is on the first place of DSLR cameras market.Love it
Shen D.
Surprise, AZ
I love nikons. This is my second Nikon dslr camera and they are great, sturdy reliable units. I love the flip and rotate lcd screen. I use it to record YouTube videos of myself so it's helpful to see what I'm doing WHEN I'm doing it. That is the main reason I picked this model. I'm very happy overall but I will say the auto focus feature is pretty loud and can be heard in the recording.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
This is just the perfect starter camera and zoom lens is an added bonus~ need need NEED!
Brianna S.
Temperance, MI
Love this camera. Nikon will definitely be my only camera brand for now on. Recently had a Canon product but it just did not compare to the quality of the D5300.