nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens

capture images of crisp and sharp brilliance with the nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g lens compatible with nikon fx-format digital-slr cameras this lens has a 50mm fixed focal length and a maximum aperture of f18 ndash making it ideal for everyday shooting and low light situations

[product:nikon-af-s-nikkor-50mm-f18g-fixed-focal-length-lens] ? I love photography, I have a page on Instagram. I would like to receive this goal to be able to review it and try it. What should I do to receive it?
I have been looking for a prime lens to ad to my collection. I have a Nikon d7100, with this lens fit on my DX body?
I am trying to decide between this lens ,and the 50mm 1.4g . What is the difference in photos to make the price double ? Also if I get the 1.8 is 35mm better ? Mainly looking at taking portraits. Thank you.
Start your review of nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens!
Eliott K.
Estes Park, CO
nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens uploaded by Eliott K.
This lens is still my go-to for a lot of video work and still shots. I absolutely love this lens and I'm sure I'll be using it until the day I die. You really can't go wrong for $200.
Allison P.
Orlando, FL
nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens uploaded by Allison P.
I really like it. I always want one of those. The quality is very good and very easy to use. I definitely recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Lewistown, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens uploaded by Stephanie H.
This is my standard lense. As someone who does a lot of flatlay photography on the regular while still doing portraits interchangeably its important I have a lense that can do both. This lense allows me to do that with great clarity which is great.
abbey B.
Franklin
nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens uploaded by abbey B.
i love this lens, this is amazing for shooting portraits. it’s a pretty cheap lens for the quality you get with it. i would recommend this to anyone that’s starting out and wants a good lens for portraits
Christine A.
Stamford, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this lens - it was a perfect edition to my Nikon D3400 camera. The quality of the photos is impeccable, I love the extra focusing abilities. I run a small marketing business and this really helps me get perfect photos for my clients
Brad B.
Roswell, Ga
The nifty fifty. Everyone should have this lens in their bag. To me it’s my favorite walking around lens, not my personal favorite for portraits. On a full frame camera it’s pretty close to what your eyes see. Not too wide as to have lens distortion. Gets a little soft wide open tho, mine is sharpest at f4-5.6
Anna M.
N Massapequa, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
A great lens for low light situations (it’s my shooting live bands performing lens) since it’s at 1.8, need that bit of light I can get. Just have an issue with autofocus when I use it which is annoying.
Kristin H.
Phoenix
nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens uploaded by Kristin H.
Produces sharp photos every time. Works great even all the way open. 50mm is a nice sweet spot for focal length. Great lens!
Flor L.
If you don’t have this lens, buy it! It is a must for beautiful professional looking pictures. It is the best lens for when you want to focus on one item n make the rest blurry. It was my Best Buy for my camera. A tad pricey but worth it.
Gabriela C.
Shrewsbury, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this lens. It is easy to use and focus. It is light and it does not take too much space.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
allinson S.
livorno
il y a 2 ans
nikon af-s nikkor 50mm f18g camera lens ? I love photography, I have a page on Instagram. I would like to receive this goal to be able to review it and try it. What should I do to receive it?
martine V. il y a un an
I haven’t heard of anyone getting this lens for review, I bought it myself and reviewed it. It’s a few hundred dollars so I doubt you’ll be able to find anyone who would be able just send it to you. Sorry!