ElectronicsCamerasCamera Parts & AccessoriesNikon
70-300mm f/45-56G ED IF AF-S VR Zoom Lens with HB-36 Hood & Pouch Case + UV Filter + Accessory Kit for D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D610, D800, D4 DSLR Cameras

by Nikon

Kit Includes 4 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G VR AF-S ED-IF Zoom-Nikkor Lens 2) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 3) CapKeeper 2 4) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G VR AF-S ED-IF NIKKOR Zoom Lens A high-power, high-performance 4.3x telephoto zoom with VR Image Stabilization and ED glass. The Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G VR AF-S ED-IF NIKKOR Zoom Lens offers 4.3x zoom performance, and is suitable for various telephoto shooting opportunities, particularly in sports, nature and wildlife photography. When used with a Nikon DX format digital SLR, the picture angle is equivalent to what would be experienced with a 105-450mm lens on a 35mm. The Nikon Vibration Reduction (VRII) system enables users to take substantially sharper handheld pictures at shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. For VR shooting, users can select two VR modes to suit shooting conditions. Normal Mode primarily reduces camera shake in handheld shooting, detecting panning automatically. Active Mode can compensate for vibration when shooting from, for example, a moving vehicle. This lens also incorporates the Silent Wave Motor (SWM) , an outstanding feature that offers fast and precise autofocusing with super-quiet operation. The two ED glass elements provide higher resolution and high-contrast images. Key Features: High-power 4.3x Telephoto Zoom-Nikkor Lens Approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm lens on 35mm SLR. Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture. Two Nikon Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Glass Elements Deliver superior optical performance for both digital and 35

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR Zoom Lens with HB-36 Hood & Pouch Case + UV Filter + Accessory Kit for D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D610, D800, D4 DSLR Cameras!
How would you rate this product?
Tobiasz T.
Enfield, CT
Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR Zoom Lens with HB-36 Hood & Pouch Case + UV Filter + Accessory Kit for D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D610, D800, D4 DSLR Cameras uploaded by Tobiasz T.
That's already old lens, don't have good stability, after couple years of using it I see it's a simple lens just have better zoom. I was always using manual, after trying do automatic something started making noise. I am not recommending, waste of money..
Yessenia L.
Coram, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR Zoom Lens with HB-36 Hood & Pouch Case + UV Filter + Accessory Kit for D3100, D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D610, D800, D4 DSLR Cameras uploaded by Yessenia L.
I got a D3200 as a gift for my anniversary. This is my favorite lens it takes amazing photos. This is a picture of my neighbors cat, but great lens for bird photography amazing details.
Jennifer  K.
Hillsboro, OR
I found this to be a great lens and it's a perfect travel lens. My images had very good contrast and were very sharp. My images looked great! It did a great job covering portrait-length to telephoto range just like advertised. I would highly recommend this and have to friends and family!  Nikon 70-300mm Digital Telephoto Zoom Lens - f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR
Doreen M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
My mom had this when i was growing up and it was great. Takes great pictures. It is very expensive. I would recommend to a professional. Everyone has cameras on their phones these days.
Ashley  R.
Vienna, WV
Techie Expert Level 3
My husband has taken some nice pictures with these lenses. They look like magazine without it any edits. He broke the lens on it so we haven’t gotten it fixed yet
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Techie Expert Level 1
Fabulous, you can never go wrong with this friend I highly recommended it meant All my expectations when taking photos at weddings and parties I am a photo chunky when it comes to family and private photos for the family with this one this camera worked great and it had so many extras that you can use all in one awesome product everybody get yourself one sometimes the iPhone camera just will not do
Olivia  H.
Stevens Point, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I love using this lens for my Nikon D3200, I use it for long distance photography! Very clear photos!
Janine G.
Salem, OH
Love my Nikon and love the accessories that go with it.  The 70-300mm lens is great to bring that special shot up close.  It does an awesome job. Can't think of anything that would improve the lens.
Jonathan  L.
Harvey, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
The lens is amazing!!! Highly recommend to any photographer. Picture clarity is very clear and create beautiful pictures!
Riya M.
Spring, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this lens for my camera. The other accessories it comes with help keep your camera “healthy” and make sure you don’t ruin it

Looking for your answer?