BY NIKON #45 in Camera Lenses

Photographers everywhere will love this high-performance 70-300mm lens from nikon. This telephoto zoom lens features autofocus technology, vibration reduction and ed glass. The minimum focus distance with this lens is just under five feet, making this zoom lens a great addition to any nikon camera. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Misty A.
Nikon lenses are amazing. The only thing not amazing is the prices. I wish they were cheaper so I could afford more for my camera but at least they are great quality.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Techie Expert
We got the Nikon 70-300mm zoom lens. It's great for get pics from far away! My husband calls it my "reach out and grab it lens"!! Best of all, Nikon lens's are interchangeable!! That was my selling point of getting my camera!
Lesley D.
Lafayette, LA
This is my go to lens. It is always on my camera. Great clarity. Great focus. Great thing about these is that they are interchangeable on any Nikon so I can switch between DSLRs easily and loan it out if needed (scares me to do so though :)
Jackie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Love my Nikon lenses!! They are great. We recently purchased the 70-300mm lens and I love the versatility of it. My only complaint would be the weight between the body of the camera and the extended lens.
Lauren L.
I love using this lens for a variety of photography opportunities. It has wonderful quality and isn't terribly heavy, like some lenses can be.
Naila J.
Leander, TX
Wish it was cheaper but for the price it is amazing worth every penny take amazing pictures. Zooms in and out amazing
Priyanka P.
N Brunswick, NJ
These lens are always in focus with my camera. I love it because I can switch between my other products. Well worth the money!
Natasha L.
I use this lens mainly for sporting events and wildlife. Its a great lens to have when you have decent to great lighting.
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
This lens is almost always on my camera. Easy to focus and i can switch between my other nikon products.
Kathryn W.
San Angelo, TX
This Nikon lens is so amazing! I love all my Nikon lens' and my Nikon. Will never buy another camera!