BY NIKON

Nikon 62mm NC Neutral Color Filter Protect your lens and enhance your photos This Nikon Neutral Color (NC) Filter is a clear, colorless filter for digital photography and for use with traditional film cameras. This filter has no effect on color balance, making it perfect for everyday use as a lens protector. Multi-coated to minimize reflection at the filter surface, which reduces flare and ghosting. see more...

• I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of fi...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?4 Answers
  • Is this the same as a regular lens color11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
this is a great filter it does bring all the natural light in, you can't even tell you have a filter on when you use this one I love to use this
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
This color filter balances out the color and light in your photos. Would recommend for anyone who enjoys photography
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love the natural feel I get when using this. I definitely like my pictures better since I've used this.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Bought this for my son. He reports he's liking the picture results using this filter.
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Techie Expert
We really liked the difference this made for our Nikon camera. Great photos.
Mary T.
Filter!

not too shabby. I wasn't expecting this product work so well. mind you I've tried some generic ones.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
This is a great product to have extra for your camera. It provides a different varity of ways to take picture and has balance and color to it. If your a camera obssesion i recommend it.
Nate T.
Fredericktown, OH
I had this lens filter on my Nikon D3200, it was great for protecting the lens!
Kaitlyn W.
Awesome! I love the effects that this filter gives and brings to every picture. Just breathtakingly adds to an already wonderful picture and makes it that much more satisfying to look at.
Dolicia D.
Pensacola, FL
I've used this with an adapter on my nikon cool pics dslr. I install the hood adapter then screw this lens into place and it protects my camera lens from sand, salt, and sea spray when shooting at the beach. Rigid metal frame and threading, polished glass. It's a must have for messy outdoor shoots.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
Is this the same as a regular lens color
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of filter would work nicely for my camera?