BY NIKON

Nikon 62mm NC Neutral Color Filter Protect your lens and enhance your photos This Nikon Neutral Color (NC) Filter is a clear, colorless filter for digital photography and for use with traditional film cameras. This filter has no effect on color balance, making it perfect for everyday use as a lens protector. Multi-coated to minimize reflection at the filter surface, which reduces flare and ghosting. see more...

• I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of fi...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?4 Answers
  • Is this the same as a regular lens color11 Answers
Dolicia D.
Pensacola, FL
I've used this with an adapter on my nikon cool pics dslr. I install the hood adapter then screw this lens into place and it protects my camera lens from sand, salt, and sea spray when shooting at the beach. Rigid metal frame and threading, polished glass. It's a must have for messy outdoor shoots.
Kaitlyn W.
Awesome! I love the effects that this filter gives and brings to every picture. Just breathtakingly adds to an already wonderful picture and makes it that much more satisfying to look at.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
This is a great product to have extra for your camera. It provides a different varity of ways to take picture and has balance and color to it. If your a camera obssesion i recommend it.
Sierra K.
Perfect for clear pictures. If you're a photographer or you do photography as a hobby you will love this. Also you cound use it if you have a youtube channel to make everything more clear.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
this is a great filter it does bring all the natural light in, you can't even tell you have a filter on when you use this one I love to use this
Samantha D.
Great for when I am taking pictures for my makeup tutorials! Just something I do as a hobby to entertain myself. This enhances the clarity !
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great clear filter, it doesn't mess with the quality of your photos and is a good extra protection on your lenses.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
This color filter balances out the color and light in your photos. Would recommend for anyone who enjoys photography
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I only use this camera it takes excellent photos you should try it could guarantee you will love it fabulous
Mary T.
Filter!

not too shabby. I wasn't expecting this product work so well. mind you I've tried some generic ones.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
Is this the same as a regular lens color
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of filter would work nicely for my camera?