BY NIKON

Nikon 62mm NC Neutral Color Filter Protect your lens and enhance your photos This Nikon Neutral Color (NC) Filter is a clear, colorless filter for digital photography and for use with traditional film cameras. This filter has no effect on color balance, making it perfect for everyday use as a lens protector. Multi-coated to minimize reflection at the filter surface, which reduces flare and ghosting. see more...

• I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of filt...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?4 Answers
  • Is this the same as a regular lens color11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Awesome! I love the effects that this filter gives and brings to every picture. Just breathtakingly adds to an already wonderful picture and makes it that much more satisfying to look at.
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
This is a great product to have extra for your camera. It provides a different varity of ways to take picture and has balance and color to it. If your a camera obssesion i recommend it.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I only use this camera it takes excellent photos you should try it could guarantee you will love it fabulous
Mary T.
Mary T.
Filter!

not too shabby. I wasn't expecting this product work so well. mind you I've tried some generic ones.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
A great basic item to have in your camera bag. Helps neautrLize colors for a balanced color range.
Lee B.
Lee B.
I only use Nikon cameras and equipment because it is so reliable! This lens is a real work horse
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL
Techie Expert
It's super great when I wanna take pictures of my beauty tips and makeups !! Love it
Nate T.
Nate T.
Fredericktown, OH
I had this lens filter on my Nikon D3200, it was great for protecting the lens!
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Techie Expert
We really liked the difference this made for our Nikon camera. Great photos.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
this is a great filter it does bring all the natural light in, you can't even tell you have a filter on when you use this one I love to use this
Kaylyn Z.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
Is this the same as a regular lens color
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of filter would work nicely for my camera?