BY NIKON

Nikon 62mm NC Neutral Color Filter Protect your lens and enhance your photos This Nikon Neutral Color (NC) Filter is a clear, colorless filter for digital photography and for use with traditional film cameras. This filter has no effect on color balance, making it perfect for everyday use as a lens protector. Multi-coated to minimize reflection at the filter surface, which reduces flare and ghosting. see more...

• I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of fi...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?4 Answers
  • Is this the same as a regular lens color11 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Awesome! I love the effects that this filter gives and brings to every picture. Just breathtakingly adds to an already wonderful picture and makes it that much more satisfying to look at.
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
This is a great product to have extra for your camera. It provides a different varity of ways to take picture and has balance and color to it. If your a camera obssesion i recommend it.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Filter!

not too shabby. I wasn't expecting this product work so well. mind you I've tried some generic ones.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
Techie Expert
We really liked the difference this made for our Nikon camera. Great photos.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
this is a great filter it does bring all the natural light in, you can't even tell you have a filter on when you use this one I love to use this
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
This color filter balances out the color and light in your photos. Would recommend for anyone who enjoys photography
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Perfect for clear pictures. If you're a photographer or you do photography as a hobby you will love this. Also you cound use it if you have a youtube channel to make everything more clear.
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love the natural feel I get when using this. I definitely like my pictures better since I've used this.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Great for when I am taking pictures for my makeup tutorials! Just something I do as a hobby to entertain myself. This enhances the clarity !
Ericka Q.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Bought this for my son. He reports he's liking the picture results using this filter.
Kaylyn Z.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
Is this the same as a regular lens color
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Has anyone used this? I am wanting to buy one.?
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
I have a Canon t5i, does anyone know which one of this kind of filter would work nicely for my camera?