Nikon 5874 Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag with EN-EL15 Battery + Charger + Tripod + Cleaning Kit for D7000, D7100, D610, D800 & D810

BY NIKON #36 in SLRs

Kit Includes 5 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon 5874 Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 2) Spare EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon 3) Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL15 4) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 5) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit Nikon SLR System Case Protect your valuable camera with this Nikon Brand multi-compartment carrying case! This case will easily hold your camera, lenses, grip, flash, and accessories. Its made from durable Cordura Nylon, and outfitted with a leather reinforced handle. The front and 2 side pockets allows easy access to hoods, memory cards or batteries. Travel is made even easier and safer with the slip-resistant shoulder strap. A mesh pocket inside the top flap safely protects filters, pens, cleaning supplies, and lens caps. Removable velcro dividers provide individual customization to your equipment. The best feature, however, is its large (12 x 6 x 6 in.) padded storage and compartment space. Key Features: Made from durable Cordura Nylon Leather reinforced handle Slip-resistant shoulder strap Front and 2 side pockets Mesh pocket inside the top flap Removable velcro dividers see more...

Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
This was my boyfriend's big present this Christmas. I'm so pleased. It was worth every penny. He's a wonderful photographer, and it meets his needs. But I'm a beginner and it's still easy enough for me to use. We are both so happy with it, and now I want one for myself, too!
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
If you were to get these products separately at any Best Buy Walmart target or whatever I can guarantee you will pay so much more. Amazon usually has these in bundles and I Honestly recommend them any day because they're the same and cheap
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
If you are serious about photography and have a more expensive camera. I would definitely recommend this product to you. It makes an amazing gift too!
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
These products are perfect to star a youtube channel i 100% recomend this please if you try it let me know
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
Lemme just say that Nikon works so much better for me than cannon! I am in love with the Nikon products.
dea o.
they are the perfect gadgets if you are a profesional photographer because who dont want a tripod to make wonderfull photos or protectiv case
Qui J.
1193 Winchester Rd Qualicum
This set looks so amazing. My friend has it she says it was very affordable and that it works well. Really want for my self
Antonio S.
These are the gadgets that you need and that help you to be a better photographer, I loved, excellent products
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
How come no one has asked any questions
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
How good is this? Is it worth the money?
Stefane G.
Montes claros
cannot, of course, stay out of this either, but I want to say something now, something to which the European public might perhaps be more determined to pay attention than it has been on repeated occasions over the past few years.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Is this set worth the money?