ElectronicsCamerasCamera Parts & AccessoriesNikon
55-300mm f/45-56G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens + 8GB Card + EN-EL9 Battery + Filter Set + Tripod + Accessory Kit for D40, D60, D3000, D5000 Digital SLR Cameras

Kit Includes 11 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens 2) Transcend 8GB SecureDigital Class 10 (SDHC) Ultra-High-Speed Card 3) Spare EN-EL9/EN-EL9a Battery for Nikon 4) Precision Design 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Pro Filter Kit (58mm UV/CPL/ND8) 5) ImageRecall Digital Image Recovery Software 6) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 7) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 8) Precision Design 5-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 9) Precision Design Memory Card Storage Wallet 10) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 11) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX NIKKOR Zoom Lens A DX-format super-telephoto zoom lens with built-in vibration reduction for simple, enjoyable 5.5X super-telephoto shooting. The Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor is a compact 5.5X DX-format telephoto zoom lens with a High Refractive Index lens element and ED glass is Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. VR II image stabilization for handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture. Key Features: Compact DX-format zoom lens with High Refractive Index element, ED glass and VR II image stabilization Expanded photo and video opportunities thats designed to bring the action closer to the photographer. 5.5X Telephoto Zoom lens Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Angle of view equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format D-SLR. Nikon VR II Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be

Is this worth the purchase?
is this good for night time photos?
I've been questioning switching from cannon to Nikon thoughts?
Start your review of Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR DX AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens + 8GB Card + EN-EL9 Battery + Filter Set + Tripod + Accessory Kit for D40, D60, D3000, D5000 Digital SLR Cameras!
Jatavia H.
New Orleans, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
My friends has this exact camera set because he is a photographer and the pictures are always amazing. I need to buy me a professional camera for college.
crystal S.
Deltona , FL
Techie Expert Level 3
A photographer all i use is nikon love love love it its a must have in your bag
A photographer all i use is nikon love love love it its a must have in your bag
Esha H.
Tracy, CA
I bought this stuff for my Nikon D60 because I am obsessed with photography and I wanted a better zoom in lens for my camera other than the one it came with and I was literally so glad I bought this because the power of this is just so awesome and I absolutely love it!!!! It’s one of the best one and I love this set because you can use a lot of things to keep everything organized and also for emergency purposes!!!! Love it and would highly recommend it!!!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
3,855 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
Rebecca H.
Daytona Beach, FL
This accessory kit was amazing for me, a beginner. I’ve used my setup for my personal hobby, photographing my dogs and kid. Easier to learn than some camera/accessory combos. I’m very happy with how this performs.
Sammy A.
Great kit has so many good things that are good for your camera and to take good pictures.
Hannah B.
Buffalo, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Nice lens. I got this before my vacation and it took some great pictures so I recommend
Jazmine L.
Cicero, IL
Awesome to start off and take pictures her and there .. Good to maintain your camara good and clean for at least a while !
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Nikon is a quality product and big name in the photography industry. You can't go wrong with this brand!
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I used to be an associate at Best Buy so I know my share of cameras and accessories. the lens by itself would cost $200 not including buying a memory card, a triPod and much more which is definitely needed. This set is not only the full on set. But this bundle will be rare to find at a price. Amazon does usually have these bundles for about 300 but try to watch who sells them and if they're all included. The lens is basic but is well worth it.