Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens with Case + 3 UV/CPL/ND8 Filters + Kit for D3200, D3300, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D610, D750, D800, D810 Cameras

BY NIKON

Kit Includes 5 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens 2) Vidpro TL-25 Top-Load DSLR Camera Holster Case (Small) 3) Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (58mm UV/CPL/ND8) 4) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 5) CapKeeper 2 Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens Fast, compact prime lens with superior optical performance. The AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G lens features a fast maximum aperture that is ideal for everyday shooting, perfect in low lighting situations and great for producing images with beautiful background blur (Bokeh). It includes Silent Wave Motor technology (SWM) for fast and precise autofocus, M/A focus mode switch for seamless changes between manual and autofocus operation and an aspherical lens element for outstanding optical performance. Key Features: Astonishing Low Light Results: This lightweight standard lens is a great travel companion because you never know when a beautiful, sunny day will turn cloudy and rainy. With its fast f/1.8 aperture, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G will capture even low-light situations with stunning brilliance. Beautiful Background Blur: Whether youre shooting portraits, food or nature - indoors or outdoors - the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G renders a beautiful, natural background blur (Bokeh) at its wider aperture settings. And its 50mm focal length is perfect for creating natural perspective in your photographs. Silent Wave Motor: A significant innovation in AF lens technology, Nikons Silent Wave Motor uses ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations - rather than a gear system - to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation. Quick Switching from AF to MF: When fine manual focusing is needed, simply rotate the lens focus ring - M/A mode allows you to seamlessly override the AF system with virtually no time lag. SIC Reduces Lens Flare and Ghosting: Nikons Supe see more...

Stephanie S.
Fort Myers, FL
I love everything this kit comes with. I actually never bought a case after buying my camera and thankfully this kit comes with it. I love the 50 mm lens and all of the filters that this kit comes with. Only thing that would have made it better would have been if it came with a lens hood. But either way I can always buy one later. All of my photos have turned out beautifully and I haven't run into any issues so far. I highly recommend this kit and I feel like the 50 mm lens is one that every photographer needs. It's definitely hard to choose which lens to buy next and since they aren't cheap it's always hard to decide. So if you don't have this lens in your collection yet I highly recommend you purchase this kit as soon as possible

Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
I use this lens mostly for concert photography--a fixed 50 is usually easiest because I can worry about cropping later and not adjusting my settings every time I zoom and whatnot. Trusty little guy, every photographer should have one in their bag.
ashlyn h.
Dawsonville, Ga
Love these lenses they have great quickly and zoom in good and clear I recommend it to all my friends
Hannah D.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
I've been looking for the right camera accessories for a while and when I found these the product out come was amazing. the photo's turned out brilliantly. The best feature for me is the zoom quality if your far away and zoom in once the photos are printed they look like you was close up while taking them.