Nikon 16.0 MP Coolpix Digital Camera

by Nikon

Nikon B500 16.0 MP Coolpix Digital Camera

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nikon 16.0 MP Coolpix Digital Camera!
Manchester, Dukinfield
I got this camera for a Christmas present as i have been eyeing it up for a while, and i love it so so much its just perfect, the zoom is amazing and very clear, i do worry about the screen coming loose as it is on small hinges but no problems so far found it on amazon! id couldn't do my photography without it
I love my little Nikon camera, I think mine might be the older version of this one! Its fantastic haven't had any issues with it!
It is a good camera if you are starting with photography, the shots are fast and it has a very good focus
Ask a question to the Influenster community...