Nikon 16.0 MP Coolpix Digital Camera uploaded by Jennifer M.Nikon 16.0 MP Coolpix Digital Camera uploaded by Shawnc D.Nikon 16.0 MP Coolpix Digital Camera uploaded by Angela T.

BY NIKON #77 in Digital Cameras

Nikon B500 16.0 MP Coolpix Digital Camera see more...

Michaela D.
Saint Charles, MI
This camera is AWESOME. It has an extreme zooming option, different scene sets and the visual screen that moves to the extent that you can take a picture directly down. the only thing I wish it had was the manual visual of having the option to look in the eye piece.
Junior H.
Tampa
It is a bit heavier than I like for a camera but it does a good job. Everyone kept telling me I needed to buy this one to make my pictures pop but honestly it is not doing what I wanted it to do. The video option on it is confusing as well.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This is a good camera for someone who is just starting out or someone who knows nothing about cameras. I thinks ridiculous that the made the viewfinder just come out a little and tilt instead of allowing it to flip around. It’s useless. Decent pictures and video quality
Brenda Q.
Waterbury, CT
Esta camara la compre para el Quinceañero de una de mis hijas, y es muy buena la calidad las fotos y tomas de lejos, claro que la recomiendo , el unico pequeño detalle es que es de baterias doble AA, y pues ay que estar cambiandolas si tomas muchas fotos.
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
It's a great starter camera. I paid $200 for it on amazon. It very clear and has a lot of cool features. It take great photos and video footage. You can crop the photo or use a special effect. It has a 40x optical zoom which is ok. The visual get blurred the more you zoom in. It has full 1080 HD video. Great for blogger or youtuber.
Maria Zobel B.
Its cool that it has 4x digital zoom, wifi, NFC, bluetooth and 16MP but the only thing that I don't like about it is the AA batteries for this camera! for me that is too hassle to buy and change the batteries instead of just charging it.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this camera and the quality of each photo shot. For a starter camera I am so happy with this one. It takes amazing photos of my family and our trips
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
[product:nikon-16.0-mp-coolpix-digital-camera] It's so beautiful but I don't like, because need use batteries.
I prefer charge instead battery.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Batteries are $1.00 sooo it's very easy to change out. Good starter camera for newbies...
Richelle R.
I love this! I think it could use a few improvements. But for a beginner it is great!