BY NIKON

Ignite your creativity with some of the most stunning images you've ever shot. The 14.2-megapixel nikon 1 j3 brings your vision to life as exceptional photos, hd videos and motion snapshots that will have you capturing more moments than ever. Beautifully designed, remarkably simple and faster than any camera you've ever experienced, the nikon 1 j3 will become the centerpiece of your creative expression and an endless source of inspiration. see more...

Jennifer H.
I got this camera as a birthday gift a few years ago and I love it. I think it's perfect for a beginner photographer or if you justly want a nice camera to take pictures with. I took this with me on my trip to Costa Rica and it took the best pictures.
Ile Ana T.
I was eyeing this product for a while now, and as an early holiday gift, my husband purchased for me. I love the way the pictures come out, so natural with no effort. Very easy to use, adjustable, light and convenient to carry.
Davina B.
Aztec, NM
What is the best case for this camera?