nike.com

What’s your favorite Nike gym shoe?
Which pair are best for CrossFit?
What’s your all time favorite #airmax ? #sneakerhead
Start your review of nike.com!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
nike.com uploaded by Kellen H.
I love Nike shoes! They last for a long time and never fall apart! I use them for walking, running, and working out! They are so comfortable and cute too. You can wear them out to places besides gyms. I will always buy this brand for sure!
April S.
Bakersfield, CA
nike.com uploaded by April S.
Scored these beauties at the Nike outlet today. Can beat Nike.com 25% off coupon. Everybody left happy!!! If you plan on shopping #Nike make sure you go to Nike.com and sign up.
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
nike.com uploaded by Suzi L.
nike.com uploaded by Suzi L.
Had to pick up something for spring. Love shopping for shoes Can't go wrong with Nike.
Mary G.
Aledo, TX
nike.com uploaded by Mary G.
These are good cycling shoes, very firm souls, yet still comfortable. The white gets stained very easily.
Taylor M.
Tulsa, OK
nike.com uploaded by Taylor M.
Overall a great brand! I really hope they extend the plus size fashion but as a whole they’re on trend and I love their clothes and shoes!
Erick J.
Rockville Ctr, NY
nike.com uploaded by Erick J.
Very Happy with the material Nike uses. Comfortable and very flexible allowing the body to move freely and elegant.
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
nike.com uploaded by Lori G.
Love these Nike sneakers. They are soon comfortable very lightweight and I love the colors. Ready for the spring when it gets here. nike.com
Nataliya P.
Brooklyn, NY
nike.com uploaded by Nataliya P.
Buy Nike all the time makes me feel more fit and beautiful I get motivated to keep a good job at the gym Nike got this one a month ago at outlet
Larissa W.
W Valley City, UT
nike.com uploaded by Larissa W.
While there are tons of products to choose from and often amazing sales they really get you on the shipping prices and length of time for delivery. Often the packages arrive late too, but it's all in the name of a good deal! My new Women's Court Royale AC arrived today 4 days late but we're on sale for $37.99 @nike.com
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
I’ve had lots of Nike shoes throughout the years and the price and quality are very excellent. I do however think that their clothing and accessories are overpriced because I feel the shoes are the best part of the whole brand name and quality.