How to Wear White After Labor Day
4.79 / 5 based on 39,821 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 1,437 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I purchased a pair of size small sweat pants recently and loved how loose and comfortable it fit! They also have a great selection of shoes for all ages and activities! I have purchased countless pairs for others as well as myself throughout the years and will be doing it again in the future!
Really love my work out shoes! They're comfortable and sturdy. I've had them for a year now and they are holding up pretty well.
Love the brand. They are pretty good at maintaining their quality. I still haven’t been able to find a better “dry fit” work out attire. A little expensive but so so so worth the money! They material is well made and lasts forever.
They don’t provide the most support when it comes to running and they get holes fast.
I have a few different kind of Nike’s. And they lasted me years. Through work and running and working out I still have pairs that are 2-3 years old. I love Nike shoes. They’re comfy and last a long time. Pricey at times but they seriously last if you take care of them
Nike is an amazing brand for the active and fashion forward. I love the variety of fashion that also works functionally in everything from running to weightlifting. The products are always made to last and sport the swoosh we have all grown to trust.
My husband bought a pair of Nike white sneakers for me I don't know the name of this one's they look exactly like this ones so I guess these are the ones he bought one for himself too so we can have something in common like something to wear out when we go out and wanted match and I like them they are very comfortable
Flyknits are sooo comfy! I also love their spandex (although it’s pretty pricey just for spandex)
Love Nike! Great products for all my, and my children's sports needs! They have wverything, in every size I need and quality I can depend on.
Nike makes the most stylish and comfortable shoes around. I only buy Nike shoes. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. They are quality and have a huge variety.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos