BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

🌸Tara🌸
I used to love Nike so much. All my sneakers were from Nike. But after Nike refused to provide football shoes for Iran’s national team for worldcup 2018 just because of political reasons, I won’t be getting anything from Nike, from now on.
pamela k.
keserwen, zouk mikael
I love those clothes 9.30pm they were so awesome for them that you can be a good 09:30 of them with your own
Chelsea M.
Danville, IL
Nike Flex 2016 Womens Lace-Up Running Shoes I got these in a bright orange color, and I received them as a gift. They have an arch supportive inside, and they feel great when I run. They look amazing, too!
Sean D.
Nike is a dispicable company running by bunch of morons who are making their product political.  Shame on you Nike by banning the IR World Cup 2018 soccer player to wear your product just one week before the game.  If you are going to mix political agendas with sports then you are not in sales, then you should get in the senate and become politician.  Sports is about bridging the gaps and connect people and making the world a more friendlier place rather than isolating it by pushing your political agendas.

You really think that you made a stand here? what was your message?  "Hey guys, I know you have a crappy Islamic Regime, guess what I am gonna make it harder for you by not allowing to wear my product!!!"  Do you REALLY THINK that THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE?????

Guess what a-holes, they are the most spoken squad arriving the Russia. Check the media. You lost a lot of fan by your so called ban.

I really hate you guys and will never buy a single piece of garbage that you guys are selling. I will also openly advocate bans among all my friends of your deispicable, unsportsman conduct of your crappy company. shame on you.  They will prevail without your garbage shoe.  take those shoe and shove it, A-holes.

Burn in hell NIKE....  and change your garbage slogan from "Nike, just do it" to "Nike for bunch of A-Holes like us"....
carolina l.
Oakland, CA
I like Nike but Nike store are too expensive, you can find the same exact things from half the amount of money at Ross, Marshall and even Macy’s. Nike factory store have good prices but the best deals are for female and kids sizes.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
I bought some Nike running shoes that looked and felt great but within a month I already had to look for another pair because they were falling apart. I was not pleased with having to get something new after paying a big price for them. Maybe these shoes work for someone who isn't going to work out in them all the time?
Nir D.
I was a fan of Nike shoes but lately I experience disappointment after disappointment. The last pair I bought is just the new design for shoes I already have. It was much less comfortable. I wanted to give Nike another chance so I purchased another pair via nike.com  a few days after ordering I discovered that the model ordered has nothing to do with the model I wanted. Canceling the order and returning it was a huge waste of time. Instead of canceling the order by notifying the delivery company to send them back they insisted I have to pick them up, label them and schedule a pick up. Even that was not enough. it took 3 attempts to get the shoes picked up, The delivery company is unreachable by phone and after finally contacting them they told me that what Nike told me is useless and I have to schedule another pick up.
After all this waste of time and energy I have no shoes and Nike charged me ~30$ for 2 deliveries

No more Nike for me.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
it will be a pleasure to try new fragrances of such special products and to tell my friends
Dakota D.
Rossville, GA
Nike... first off let me say, yours shoe patterns, awesome! Other than that, I’m not pleased. Leggings always seem to be see-through and stretch out after a few hours. The workout tops are skin tight. I just wish you had more options for plus size (xl) at the price you have for clothing size from xs-l.
Barb A.
Chatham
I have gotten shoes but don’t shop there often because they are really expensive,I have a hard time finding shoes for my feet An figured I would try them.The associates were courteous an helpful.Sure it wasn’t a bad place to shop
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?