BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mollie s.
London
Nike as a brand has such great quality at such affordable prices. Their items are suitable for everyday wear, to gym wear etc. Their prices are suitable for people who may not be as lucky as some. Nike is definitely one of my go-to brands for lounge wear.
Shania S.
victoria, australia
Nike is one of my favourite stores, I have so many pieces and products from this store. It is quite expensive but  great quality which makes up for the price (kind of lol). I love there is such a wide range of different styles and just products you would never think of in a sports store.
Destiny C.
Los Angeles
I love all my Nike sneakers and my Nike sportswear. The sneakers are so comfortable and last so long without wear and tear! And I used to buy all my sliding shorts and conpression shirts from here and their brand is by far my favorite!!
Chloe R.
Brisbane
Good brand. Ive never had any issues with products ive bought. Especially love my AF1s! Glad they finally made a vegan version
Claudia D.
New York
LOVE Nike, I️m a loyal customer to them. Great quality, great style, great price. Always fresh
Alexandrea R.
Findlay
Nike is a very common brand. Their shoes are both stylish and comfortable. Some styles can be pricy but others are more affordable. Their stores are very organized and it’s easy to find what your looking for. A plus is their shoes will lay you years if you treat them with care.
Kady D.
100% love this brand! If you like sports, this apparel will help you a long way! Don’t worry if you don’t like sports, because the apparel is wearable for day-to-day use and looks fashionable (also really comfy which is pretty important).
Kelly J.
They simply have the best sneakers for working out and for everyday use. You can also find great pairs at a discounted rate at DSW.
Elizabeth L.
pendleton
Most of my athletic wear are from Nike! From shoes, shorts, sports bra, workout shirts, hats, and headbands! They last a long time! They’re really a great quality product! They have many variety of stuff and colors aswell.
Stevie-marie M.
I have stayed loyal to this brand since school, I’m a sprinter so their dry fit is amaze when it comes to summer series, Nike is beautiful y affordable on any budget. Will always shop at Nike! I love them!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back