4.79 / 5 based on 49,079 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love their running shoes, I own about five pair! Comfortable and they last forever. They come in just about every color and I like how accessible they are. One brand I continuously repurchase. I highly recommend to anyone!
Who could go wrong with nike? The brand speaks for itself. It is absolutely amazing, and the only workout shoes and clothes besides under armour that i will purchase. The quality of nike things is so long lasting and what not. I would suggest and recommend nike to EVERYONE! Keep it up Nike, you're pretty amazing. <3
GIIIIRRRLLL if you don't own anything Nike, what are you doing with yourself! I love the store, every time I go into one I end up leaving with more than I planned on spending. They have sports outfits for every occasion. 😊
I have about 6 pairs of Nike Free sneakers. Although they can be a little pricey, I love them! I have tried other running shoes that are well known for being the "best" and have decided I like Nike's the best. I love the colors, styles, and unique look of them. I can always match them to my work out outfit.
I love Nike i buy it for me and my daughter all the time it might be a little be pricey but its worth it because its good quality and last a long time . I love that they have such cute baby shoes and even cute women's shoes I would recommend shopping here because its a great store and I love all the products
I have not owned Nike before because of the expense, however I recently treated myself to my first pair of Nike women's running shoes. These sneakers are great, with good bounce and comfortable. I will buy Nike shoes again, if they last longer than my last pair of New Balance shoes which only lasted a few months.
Who doesn't Love Nike like is literally the best shoe brand ever the pros are that the shoe really last for a really long time my foot is really skinny so I find it very hard to find shoes I strongly recommend shopping here
In high school, I was a cheerleader, played basketball, & athletic training. My husband was a soccer player & very active. Being physical & outdoorsy we both always enjoyed Nike. Their products are always well made and comfortable. They are very stylish with lots to choose grime, and they are great for any sport! The price is a bit higher than some but you're paying for quality, and that's what you're getting when you purchase Nike.
I really love Nike although I don't have a ton of it because it's just so expensive. But I can say that it's worth the price because I have 10 year old Nike clothes that are still wearable and not all tore up and worn out.
I have about 3 pairs of Nike shoes, and i love them. I have two pairs for the gym, and one for work. Comfortable, great styles/variety, and they look pretty cool too. The only downside would be how much certain styles cost.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos