4.79 / 5 based on 49,096 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my go to for athletic shoes!! I have 3 different pair that I mix and match at the moment. Also, possibly my favorite yoga pants. It is not possible to have too many! But I have yet to find any that are more comfortable.
I've always been a big fan of Nike, they have the most comfy sneakers out there and the quality is unbeatable. I refuse to wear sneakers if they aren't Nikes, some of my favorites are the Shoxs. They have very nice apparel and have really expanded the women's clothing and sneakers. I just love everything they do.
You need running shoes? Stylish shoes? Working shoes? Or just a pair to show off?! Nike is the brand for you, they have so many options. I personally love shopping online to find best deals and in outlets. I love this brand
Nike is amazing. I love all their products. They work great and I've never had any problems. Their clothes are just as tough as their shoes. My only concern is the newer lightweight shoes. The paint chips off very easily making them look worn and used. This defect doesn't change the performance of the shoe though.
The Nike brand has always been in my closet for years! From sneakers, and thermal gear. Very fashionable, so you can look cute at the gym and run errands in style! I shop at Dicks sporting goods and TJ Maxx for my Nike gear.
I have not owned Nike before because of the expense, however I recently treated myself to my first pair of Nike women's running shoes. These sneakers are great, with good bounce and comfortable. I will buy Nike shoes again, if they last longer than my last pair of New Balance shoes which only lasted a few months.
I love Nike! Their merchandise is so amazing and creative! There shoes are amazing! I usually have some of my woke out clothes from there! And the quality is just so good. And I would get every clothing item from there if I could
I love Nike my go to sneakers are my pink free run 3's great when I hit the gym and my air max 90's are so comfortable to wear everyday. I'm 21 and I've had a pair of black & white air max 90's since I was 14 and they've held up great, through running, sports. I've beat them up and they still look and feel great
I love nike shoes! They're so comfortable. I've bought 6 pairs for my 2 year old. That's the only place I'll get shoes for me and my daughter. They're perfect for the price. I would really recommend this to everyone especially to people with kids since these brands makes my daughter feel really comfortable.
The overall brand is really great. I just recently purchased a pair of kicks that fit comfortably on my feet. I also just recently got back into the Nike brand due to not liking the quality of a couple pairs of shoes I had purchased in the past. Needless to say I gave them another chance and they did not disappoint!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos