BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alana M.
Falkirk
Recently got my first pair of Air Max and they are just amazing! Can't believe it took me so long to try these out. So comfy, durable and can put up with me doing 30DS, aerobic exercise and walking everywhere! They are a bit more expensive than I'm used to paying for things but I got them off Very so I could afford them.
Mary M.
I have to confess, most of my sneakers are nike. why? Because they give good support, don't hurt your feet after wearing them for long periods of time, good quality, last you for a long time, ultra comfy, and they offer a wide range of styles and colors! Love love love ! The price may be a tad up there, but its worth it!
Angela G.
Soda springs, CA
I love the feel of Nike 6.0 shoes. I used to ride bmx and skateboard, they were perfect for that, comfortable feel with a snug fit, excellent grip. Now that I'm a little older I'm less active in the action sports scene, but still love my 6.0 shoes as an every day shoe. One of the best styles of shoes I've ever owned.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
Is there anything negative to say about Nike!? Only aiding in the best shoes and stylish workout wear for decades. I love their shoes and I think their price points hit the spot! I would recommend shopping here, for working-out always!!
Kass A.
Nike is my all time favorite shoe brand! They are constantly coming up with new shoe styles. The only con is that sometimes with this particular brand my shoe size always changes. However, I will still continue to buy their products!
Rita N.
The overall brand is really great. I just recently purchased a pair of kicks that fit comfortably on my feet. I also just recently got back into the Nike brand due to not liking the quality of a couple pairs of shoes I had purchased in the past. Needless to say I gave them another chance and they did not disappoint!
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I give Nike an A+++ I'm a bargain hunter and I always look for cheap finds but when it comes to Nike I am always willing to spend more for the great quality. I have plenty of nike pro shorts and sports bras and I love them. No other brand can compare. Also, I like Nike shoes. Particularly free runs. Nike girl forever!
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Love this company but hate how expensive everything is, considering it's all made over seas. It's time to start supporting/stimulating our own country's economy. Nothing within their store cost close to $100 to make, despite the price tag....
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
My kids love Nike sneakers, socks, and clothing products. The sneakers hold up well considering how rough kids are on them. I like the fact that the sneakers are made well and provide enough support for their growing feet.
Kourt M.
Nike will always be my go to athletic brand. Truly legendary. I will pick Nike work out clothes, Nike shoes, Nike fuelbands, Nike socks over any other athletic brand out there. Adidas will probably have to come in 2nd, but admittedly I have no Adidas shoes (I think I have 1 Adidas sports bra). NIKE is #1 always!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?