BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Citlaly R.
Aurora, IL
I ran cross county through high school and this was the only brad of shoes I ever ran with! Super comfortable, and long lasting. I don't run anymore, but I still shop Nike because of their comfort and looks. I love the huge variety of shoes they offer. Their clothing is also really nice and comfortable.
Keilah M.
Nike running sneakers are always so comfortable! I buy them for the kids every year and they love all of them! Lots of styles to chose from as well. The clothing is way to expensive although I'd love a track suit or some tights one day!
Callie C.
Hilliard, OH
My Nike Free Run shoes are the absolute best pair of running shoes I have ever owned. They only weigh a couple of ounces and feel like I'm running on clouds. My opinions on Nike brand workout clothes are also positive. They keep you dry and don't ride up while working out. Although expensive, I believe this brand is worth the price.
Jennifer S.
No other sneakers like Nikes!
I love my Nike frees! Super lightweight and comfortable,it's like you're walking on clouds. I use it to run (indoors/outdoors) or use it to train at gym. My go to sneakers. Recommend it and worth the quality.
Stephanie A.
Bridgeport, CT
Yes ma'am. LOVE Nike's. I wear these sweet Nike sneaks Nike Air Max Turbulence+ 16 to the gym and love how cushiony they feel. You must purchase them a half size up though but they fit really well and I can walk/run for hours with them on.
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
I love my Nike shorts and shoes, Nike is pretty much the only brand of sneaker I will buy. The clothes are incredibly comfortable and the shoes are great quality. HOWEVER- if you buy Nike from a less expensive retailer (like Kohl's), be prepared for lower quality.
Victoria P.
Mobile, AL
As a student I typically wear Nike most week days to classes or even to work (at my campus bookstore), Nike clothes and shoes are comfortable and some things are cute enough to wear to class/work and then head straight to the rec center in, where they allow great movement while I work out. Their dri-fit collection is my favorite because, I live in the south where it is humid all the time, and when I wear these clothes it keeps me cooler walking across campus.
Kitisha G.
I buy most of my tennis shoes here at Nike. They have affordable prices and a variety of shoes to choose from. Over the last year I probably brought at least 7 pair of shoes from Nike ! Thanks for the great products!
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I really love Nike products! Their shoes especially are made really well, last a long time, and can withstand lots of wear and tear! For the most part, I think Nike shoes are worth what you pay, but Nike activewear is a bit overpriced in my opinion. The Nike leggings and tank tops I own feel thin and don't conform to my body as well as other brands do.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
As a marketing manager for a high end gym, I always turn to Nike for quality pants, shoes, performance tops, and sports bras. The apparel lasts forever and keeps up with our strength workouts well. I would recommend Nike to anyone! Nike Womens Flex Run 2016 Running ShoesWomen's Nike Featherlight Baseball Hat, Dark Blue
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back