BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
I just recently purchased these to start wearing when I take afternoon walks. They are super comfortable and I haven't had any problems with them hurting my feet. I didn't even have to wait until they got "worn in" to go for a super long hike. They felt great and my feet were fine after such a long day. Will definitely buy another pair!
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
I have a gray and black Nike it is the most lightest weight shoes I wear ever! There comfortable and never disappoint me when I go on a mini vacation. It is expensive but it's worth what you get. I'm sure everyone should have a pair!
Kendall K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with Nike - from their shoes to their workout gear, everything is comfortable and lasts a long time. While some things are expensive, a lot of their items are affordable for any budget and worth it since the quality is great.
Marlene M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is a brand that every person needs I swear. All my workout clothes are from there it can be affordable but it can also be expensive. I also buy all my running shoes there because they are very good material that doesn't break or rip.
Kaylee B.
Bottineau , ND
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love NIKE. The running shoes I have 6 pairs of, and they've literally become my best friends! They're my go to tennis shoes. My favorite pairs are the Free Runs. They've all been my running shoes and just my all around workout shoe!
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
Oh man, I've always been a Nike fan. Their new and always updating athletic wear always keeps me looking good. The air wick technology is so so light and feels so good on my sensitive skin. I get excited about their new special edition sneakers too!
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
I bought my first pair of Nike's at DSW last month and I LOVE them! I mostly use sneakers for cardio workouts and have previously purchased New Balance, which I have always had a problem with because of the shoes slipping. I have had NO issues with slipping with my Nike shoes - plus they're pink and cute! Definitely a fan!
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
Shoes - fit me very well because they are more slim than other athletic brands. Competitive pricing and styles.
Clothes - competitive pricing and styles.
Brand - absolutely love Nike. I believe in their values and in the products they offer.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Nike is an amazing brand that last a long time there's always room for improvement however it is great quality and you do get your moneys worth sometimes it's expensive sometimes it's not expensive depending on the season your shopping in
Valeriya M.
I absolutely love the quality of clothes. Exciting colors always make me happy. As a tennis player I love all the tennis collections. One of the things that I am not excited is current sneakers collections. Horrible colors and shapes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back