BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
Nike has been my favorite sneaker company for as long as I can remember! I've purchased a variety of pairs for exercising as well as for casual outfits, even ordering a few custom pairs! Super comfy and super trendy.
Hannah K.
Escondido, CA
If you're running on treadmills, these shoes are for you.
If you're also using these to weight train, go for the 4.0s
But if you're just using them to run, use the 5.0s and get the Nike Trainers for weight training.

But if you're looking to tray run, try Brooks or Asics for a firmer, steadier bottom.
Keka G.
Hattiesburg, MS
Nike is one of my favorite apparels and these shoes are amazing and so comfortable' they are very affordable and the quality is awesome' they are not expensive at all! I would recommend these to my family and friends!
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
Very good socks for any athletic person. These keep my feet less sweaty during any sports event and i can count on them to stay on and not slide off. I wear these during every volleyball game I have. Very good socks.
Samantha H.
Waterford, MI
I don't buy anything else but this brand for shoes, sports bras, running tops, and winter running tights. I LOVE the quality. The price can be a bit spendy at times but thats when the outlets come into play. You can still get the name brand, high quality, amazing product just for a more reasonable price.
Natalie C.
Always the absolute best products. Of course a lot of it is expensive but it's worth it because they last forever. The leggings and shoes are probably my favorite of all Nike products. I will be a continued purchaser!
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI
All Nike products that I own are amazing. The shoes are super comfortable and last a really long time. The many different options for shoes is amazing as well. The clothes are super soft and fitting. Love everything!
Wendy W.
We love #Nike, they have been a part of our family for years. I always purchase their running sneakers and dry fit wear for working out and my son just loves to wear Nike for that always comfortable fit and cool look!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the Nike tempo ladies running shorts!!!! They fit comfortably and they don't ride up!!! I have a pair that has lasted me so long!! They are high quality and I love running in them!!! They are so comfortable too
Jerica V.
Nike is the number one brand I seek for my fitness material. It is always to quality and has the best customer service anyone can ask for. There gym shoes are my go to for proper support when I do cardio. There is something for everyone. To me comfort is key, and Nike excels I providing premium comfort.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?